Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🤔..then i guess it's a good sign that they did a bunch of tests a few days ago on mine...
i'd get excited.. but have learned not to bother.. ;)
That wasn't a few days ago. That was the day after your blend date. Based on this, I don't think your Bronco has been touched since it was produced. You'll probably see some of these change to October or November dates before you get a built email.
Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol! Aug 10. Not Oct 8. 🤦‍♂️

... Sucks. 😢

That wasn't a few days ago. That was the day after your blend date. Based on this, I don't think your Bronco has been touched since it was produced. You'll probably see some of these change to October or November dates before you get a built email.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine said 1980 yesterday. Now I've been locked out, says vehicle already delivered to dealer, contact dealer for more info, no more tracker.
Ya, it does that after delivery...

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/14 Update - Big day today, 22 Released. Thankfully 5 more Junes have made it off of DM.

SPECIAL NOTE: After a few more reports of members noticing their build were missing I decided to dig into it and figure out what was happening. Turn's out at some point over the weekend a bug made its way into how the Google Form page updates the Google Sheet. Every time a member updated their status, it would duplicate their entry by erasing another members data.

I was able to replicate the error multiple times, but unfortunate unable to fix it. Therefore going forward - USER UPDATES ARE DISABLED. POST ON HERE OR SEND ME A DM WITH YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND I'LL GLADLY UPDATE MANUALLY. Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634269201553

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/14 Update - Big day today, 22 Released. Thankfully 5 more Junes have made it off of DM.

SPECIAL NOTE: After a few more reports of members noticing their build were missing I decided to dig into it and figure out what was happening. Turn's out at some point over the weekend a bug made its way into how the Google Form page updates the Google Sheet. Every time a member updated their status, it would duplicate their entry by erasing another members data.

I was able to replicate the error multiple times, but unfortunate unable to fix it. Therefore going forward - USER UPDATES ARE DISABLED. POST ON HERE OR SEND ME A DM WITH YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND I'LL GLADLY UPDATE MANUALLY. Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634269201553
Wow, i didn't think that many were released today. I'll try to keep hope alive that it will happen for me this week or next. Congrats to all of those who have escaped the mountain!

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So should I be shipping soon?!?

LMFAO. 1990-01-01 means something??? RIght.

No.... Dammit!!! Got all excited for nothing again!!!
1990, me too. Our time is coming soon though! 😊🤞🏼

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would contribute to your beer fund! This thread has been the single best tool for me throughout this process!

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will gladly buy beers for you doing this. If you're ever in Buffalo they are on me.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a good feeling about Tomorrow! (It's still Thursday here @ time of posting)

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another day no email, pizza tracker still won’t load for me so I can’t even verify that I’m still stuck.