Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No build email this morning. No updates to AEM/B6G/Pizza trackers. Crap. I was hoping today would be my day...

BUT - my ETIS/PTI modules just updated this morning! I realize that is not a 100% indication that a build notice is pending - but I do think it means something is happening with my Bronco. Hey - at this point, I'll take "something is happening!"

1634304231770.png
Very nice! I hope it means some movement for you. I had to check mine after you posted this, but mine still show updated 7/16. Keep us posted!

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am never going to get this damn thing.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my shipping notice this morning! They estimate arrival between 10/31-11/6 to Southern CA. So excited!

Hope more of you hear good news soon!!
Since I just got my built email this morning and I'm in Vegas, I'm wondering if Ill be on the same train as yours.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Follow this link to fill out and/or update your response: Bronco Production Tracker

UPDATE REPORTS BELOW

SPECIAL NOTE:
For the July 18th and onwards crowd (technically ends on August 17th, which was after the DM announcement). I have added a new field in the Tracker to ask if you have been notified or have checked to see if your Bronco has been affected by the Air Bag recalls.

You can check to see by entering you VIN in the following website: https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

Feel free to either update the Form or just "@" me here and I'll update it for you.

Once identified as "RECALLED" your Row in the Sheet will turn Purple to identify to others which ones were affected and potentially why your rig has not yet left the "In-Production" phase. @PittShawn is the first to be identified:

1633821320245.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09/29 Update - New Visualization data point request! A few members have been pondering if the Replacement strategy has been loosely based on geographical location. To determine if this is true or not we have added a "Dealer Location" option within the Tracker Form. We'll map the Location vs. Release Date within @jbrentd's Analytic Dashboard. PLEASE FILL THIS IN ON THE TRACKER NOW :) !

1632943040636.png

WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!

1632947970096.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09/24 UPDATES:
  • Thanks for everyone's responses yesterday, we have determined the transition dates for each months Roof Replacement estimate:
    • Transition between September & October is 07/02- Rotation# 2657
    • Transition between October & November is 08/02- Rotation# 3061
  • Cleaned up the Tracker:
    • I reached out and confirmed all "Built" status, some were in error thinking their "Produced" status meant "Built" where in DM's case it still means "In-Production".
    • Filtered out the Soft Tops as my assumption is they are picking them ASAP outside yesterdays estimated release schedule
    • This cleaned up the list A LOT! and we now have something that looks a lot closer to FIFO than what was previous portrayed (sorry eh 🇨🇦)
1632490978478.png

09/23 UPDATES:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)
1632423285398.png

09/07 UPDATES:
  • MIC V2.0 Tops are build and being shipped THIS WEEK!
  • I've updated the "In-Production Tracker" to exclusively show those currently at Dirt Mountain.
  • The original Form has been updated to allow for members to UPDATE their Dirt Mountain Status to show all of us when they have successfully graduated!
Please update the Dirt Mountain Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker

08/11 UPDATES:
  • Tracker seems to have peaked at 454 Entries.
  • After the MASSIVE amount of Broncos filmed being parked at Dirt Mountain... It's started to mildly effect my mental health, to the point that I dislike crunching numbers at the moment (shocking for me).
  • Sooooooo, I've switched my focus on typical B6G shinanigans like the rest of ya'lls and have created Memes 😂

07/30 UPDATES:

• Bad Batch Charts
    • Modified results to only show June & July Blends to avoid contaminating with "Full Production" and Future Build data
    • If it appears August blends are being Quarantined I will include into Graphs at a later date (AUGUST DATES - CONTINUE USING THE TRACKER STILL)
  • "Graduates" Charts Added
    • Currently, 59% of all Graduates are Soft Tops
    • 82.5% of the "Bad Batch" Data Pool are still Quarantined and 17.5% Have Graduated
Some guidance from @Permaxyz on how to decipher "Delivery" date that currently does not have a "Built" date:

ORIGINAL POST w/ UPDATED GRAPHS:
Hello Bronco6G's fellow Purgatory members.

After weeks of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 400 pages in total) I've noticed one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. Unfortunately though it is hard to quantify the exact numbers as the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time tonight and created a simple "Bronco In-Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

The Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Complete Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

In-Production "Bad Batch" Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Graduate Charts can be found here:
Graduate Charts

Raw Data can be found here (feel free to use this data to create your own charts/pivot tables):
Raw Data

"Bad Batch" Logo

BadBatch-emblem.jpg

-----------FYI to my 07/13-14-15-19 Gang: Moved discussion to a Master Thread.-----------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @MacDonald_Photo | @5280Bronco | @Firedude | @BlazinGTO | @BravoV4 | @Ironmomof3 | @Ibleve | @jbrentd | @Techun | @Njt5509 | @BBSBronco | @Zeno | @#1Bentley | @Broncosofinsta | @TennesseeBronco | @Zap74 | @zfischer | @Jgrzy | @dvon | @Runningwaters | @TennesseeBronco | @Carolina Jim | @jmalinov | @DudeBronco | @KyTruckPlant | @Permaxyz | @Ironmomof3 | @BuckinOnEm | @BroncoSRQ | @LPETTIS4 | @Gangstead | @cparksjr | @basundy | @DillyCrack | @Richtor | @BroncoMiami | @intothewildnoodles | @mandyhoth | @96GreenBronco | @gemask | @Lagrange 6g | @AntiMatter Outer Banks 2d | @PistolPete | @CZYHORSVA | @mcalpal | @s_white21 @RyanRallyX | @Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

--------Also paying respect to my elders, the OG's, lets hear it for the 6/30 Gang--------------
@Peejmane | @Papa Smurf | @Bronco Don | @VoltageDrop | @WuNgUn | @Boxer4 | @Sherminiator | @jh3113 | @MostHumblest | @LkldBronc | @myrealname123 | @harperrb | @Blaven | @Greggvh | @BenderSquatch | @MontyMoose | @Dro | @Witter | @Tangent27 | @Rlack75 | @soonerfreak | @RPF | @cazimi | @JMG008 | @NotApplicable | @TwinTurboStang | @kbBronco | @BKBronco | @cowinsawdents | @gshorn | @Champ365 | @Ashley5180 | @79BKO | @BTomorama | @Super Dave | @Contact | @2PT7 | @Unit91 | @BuffaloBronco87 | @julmagab | @Stotts | @Johnmlebel | @Rendo | @bobhew | @Sponticore | @VegasKoop | @PCgrad98 | @fergusonwoodcraft | @calx | @Broncohill | @basundy | @dassarkhan | @smitty6518 | @WRF3MD | @BrianBormes | @aj_benedetto | @Dcbmstew | @Bmars1127 | @Clubdub | @Paloaltoicu | @Built4Discovery | @WRF3MD | @Randy92Fox | @YTFORD | @Scottaz76 | @Funkdoobiest | @SpringTXOR | @JLac_281 | @Drinxxs04 | @Sponticore | @307Bronco | @Uplander | @SS Hawk | @CGore92207 | @CrazyDymond88 | @4X4 Lady | @EA First Edition | @BroncoBenni | @JollyFolly | @HoldmyJuiceBox | @bigbeyer | @MWCK35 | @Coal Powers America | @LIKEABOSS | @Drinxxs04 | @grtharris | @mlalande | @ShroederK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 150484

View attachment 157305
Built email this morning! Unable to edit the tracker.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m sure most of us feel that way too, I know I do. We’re all in this together until the last damn Bronco leaves dirt mountain

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** CC0F5C66-5696-415E-A54A-FD510A3CF3F3

Just delivered!! @CO-Bronco timeline details in my signature

Last edited:

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh my god, it actually happened!!! Built!!

Screenshot_20211015-061505_Email.jpg

kyler.clemons

Wildtrak
First Name
kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 f250 6.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did anyone else’s ford tracker update with the old delivery date? (8/5 build updated back to the old date of 9/2)

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Btw, Fords tracker says it can't find my VIN and the forum tracker is identical to the last week or so. But built email this morning.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p
That's about all the reason I need to make a road trip up nort' .... coupl'a cold beers, my treat CO!

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How were you able to get the update for shipped on what looks like a Ford website? I didn’t think in Canada we had anything but the 6g tracker to use for resources. Congrats on getting yours to shipped status.
Once I saw my bronco was built via the 6G tracker I kept inputting my info into the pizza tracker a couple times a day and it worked. I was surprised as well! My Ford.ca account also works with ford.com so I have my dashboard set up on both sites. Hope this works for you too!

Last edited:

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel ya. I now have the 7th oldest Bronco on the Mountain. 109 days today. Us June builds have had it the worst. We went weeks without their being any communication as to why.

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once I saw my bronco was built via the 6G tracker I kept inputting my info into the pizza tracker a couple times a day and it worked. I was surprised as well! My Ford.ca account also works with ford.com so I have my dashboard set up on both sites. Hope this works for you too!
Wow. Yeah I tried before and wouldn’t work. But just tried it now and low and behold, it worked. Thanks for the heads up.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211015-061505_Email

Just delivered!! @CO-Bronco timeline details in my signature
Awesome! Literally the clone of my build. Nice choice! Make sure you share a picture or two after it's all cleaned up.
Sponsored