First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wholly Shit!!!! It has finally happened...... Never thought it would!!!! Got my built email at 2:48 am last night!!!! 4 Dr, BD, Mic, blend date was 7/20. ETA to Houston is Nov. 4-10th. And on top of that I signed a Big Swimming Pool contract today... (as I build them). so making some $$ to pay for this Bastard!!!! It's a good Friday!!!!!!!!!!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my email at 3:48 this morning !
I'm an 8/2 blend and " in production " date so I wasn't expecting this until the end of October.
Excellent! I'm an 8/2, and no updates yet, but that means it's getting closer! And also MA, so I'll be watching your delivery times. Which dealer? You're a little south of me so probably not the same one.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Excellent! I'm an 8/2, and no updates yet, but that means it's getting closer! And also MA, so I'll be watching your delivery times. Which dealer? You're a little south of me so probably not the same one.
Don't get too excited they are skipping quite a few vehicles for some reason. There are still quite a few June and July builds that haven't been released.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't get an email but randomly checked the tracker and it was listed as delivered yesterday. Called the dealership and set up a pickup for today after work! 7/23 blend date, was originally ETA to be deliver 10/20-10/26

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211015-105350
Looking forward to seeing some photos of it! I have a Black Diamond somewhere in Dirt Mountain but I may paint my wheels silver like the Base Model and mine is oxford white.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't get too excited they are skipping quite a few vehicles for some reason. There are still quite a few June and July builds that haven't been released.
Yes there are unfortunately.

tdunseith

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I figured the rest of yall are showing off as we should once released from prison on the "isle of dirt" that 2 months allowed me to acquire my personal mods and she's about to get deep ceramic tint.. 4WP level and lift kit 35" with 12 offset of wheel.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211015_083314
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211015_083327

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe I shouldn't have asked for the rail car number. It's gonna drive me crazy if this type of activity keeps up. Doesn't seem to be headed in the right direction, which is par for the course on the Bronco launch, I suppose.

10/8/21 - Shipped
10/10/21 - Wallbridge, OH
10/11/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/13/21 - Louisville, KY
10/14/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/15/21 - Pottersburg, OH
I found out from a fellow member that there is a Honda plant in Pottersburg. It is probably picking up some Hondas. Mine has done the exact thing. Later today or tomorrow it will be in Gibson, Ind. where it will stay for a few days.
The yard itself is now used as the vehicle mixing center for all of the Chicago trunk railroads. Specifically, it receives trains from auto manufacturing plants and sorts the cars into trains destined for a region of car dealers. It also does all of the engine servicing for IHB.

Sponsored

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a heads up for you fellow Canadians. Ford USA site now updates with order and vin. Didn’t allow before but is now. Thanks for the heads up from Bronconius. Now the real countdown is on. Come on 26th 🤞

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211015_083327
Mine doesn't work...got the link for a fellow canuck?

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Yeah I tried before and wouldn’t work. But just tried it now and low and behold, it worked. Thanks for the heads up.
Awesome man! So glad it worked for you too. The lack of communication from Ford Canada has been extra frustrating but we are almost there! Congrats!

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been calling the CSX tracking number so much, I think my wife has also memorized the rail car number. In Louisville, KY as of yesterday morning.
How do you get access to the CSX tracking? From what I can tell you have to have an account with CSX. Pals app isn’t showing anything for my VIN.

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No build email this morning. No updates to AEM/B6G/Pizza trackers. Crap. I was hoping today would be my day...

BUT - my ETIS/PTI modules just updated this morning! I realize that is not a 100% indication that a build notice is pending - but I do think it means something is happening with my Bronco. Hey - at this point, I'll take "something is happening!"

What is the web link for this?