Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No email, but went to check the tracker and got super excited:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634317429350

Then I kept looking.. It's not my color, VIN, or order number, but it is going to the same dealer?? Wtf!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning, @CO-Bronco is the production tracker down? I got my shipped email this morning and was trying to update
Built email this morning! Unable to edit the tracker.
The GoogleForm submissions are now deactivated (a bug developed that caused havoc, replacing other users info when members were submitting their updates).

The process is now to just drop me a message or post on here and I'll update manually.

I've gone ahead and updated yours :)

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent! I'm an 8/2, and no updates yet, but that means it's getting closer! And also MA, so I'll be watching your delivery times. Which dealer? You're a little south of me so probably not the same one.
I switched from my local dealer to a smaller dealer in Wareham that has a good reputation for customer service and offered no hastle MSRP. The big dealer in the area was ADM from the start. Is your dealer MSRP ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The GoogleForm submissions are now deactivated (a bug developed that caused havoc, replacing other users info when members were submitting their updates).

The process is now to just drop me a message or post on here and I'll update manually.

I've gone ahead and updated yours :)
Thanks for all you're doing.
Can you update my status to built

Screenshot_20211015-063659.png

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found out from a fellow member that there is a Honda plant in Pottersburg. It is probably picking up some Hondas. Mine has done the exact thing. Later today or tomorrow it will be in Gibson, Ind. where it will stay for a few days.
The yard itself is now used as the vehicle mixing center for all of the Chicago trunk railroads. Specifically, it receives trains from auto manufacturing plants and sorts the cars into trains destined for a region of car dealers. It also does all of the engine servicing for IHB.
Good to know, I think I remember seeing something about that, but I glossed over it because I hadn't been built yet. Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, but went to check the tracker and got super excited:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211015-063659

Then I kept looking.. It's not my color, VIN, or order number, but it is going to the same dealer?? Wtf!
Keep an eye on this for the next few days. I'm going to leave you as "In-Production" on the tracker for now. Strange....

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you get access to the CSX tracking? From what I can tell you have to have an account with CSX. Pals app isn’t showing anything for my VIN.
Call 800-235-2352, then choose option 1. It's an automated system. Make sure you don't have any background noise, as the system is super sensitive. It'll ask you for the rail car letters first (TTGX in my case), then the numbers (992945 is my case). Hang up if it tries to connect you with a live person.

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't get too excited they are skipping quite a few vehicles for some reason. There are still quite a few June and July builds that haven't been released.
Oh, I know all too well. I've been watching the 6/30 thread since, well, June. I'm more trying to be excited for those who DO get their release papers. I need to cheer when cheering is appropriate!

Me? I won't let it sink in until I've got my graphics and new tires on it in my driveway...

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not used to this type of thing. Is this considered tacky or should I be doing this?
Yes, you should do it before more detainees escape. Include it in your profile and update the first post with the link. Purely voluntary, but it seems like many here have relied on your work and the resulting information.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Keep an eye on this for the next few days. I'm going to leave you as "In-Production" on the tracker for now. Strange....
Oh I’ll be keeping an eye on it for sure. Refreshing about every 2 seconds or so..

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh she dirty... dirt mountainy fo sho....

Took home my Bronco on Tuesday and just noticed some evidence of it's stay on Dirt Mountain.

Took the hard top off and def a film left on the seals from sitting. Also looks like some water may have leaked in from the original top down the door/pillar. Going to do an in depth cleaning this week and will be on the lookout for more "evidence".

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_4050

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_4049
Sponsored