98 Ford Ranger, 2007 Honda Shadow
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

finally got my built update with estimated delivery of 10/22-10/28
Blend 7/12
production 7/16
"built" 10/17

does anyone know if shipping is back on track or if its still way behind? I'm in Chicagoland so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait...
Sponsored

Gtbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger, 2007 Honda Shadow
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How’s the weather up by MAP? When does the snow start? Please tell me we will all be out of there or at least with a new top before that happens.
Google says snow doesn't start until close to the end of November typically, I'm in Chicago area and we've had snow as early as October though. Hopefully Dirt mountain will be long cleared though before snow starts.

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question for the experts...

Im in Canada...

Forum Tracker says an End date Nov 4....Primary Status has finally changed from "in production" to "in transit."

My question...Ford Pizza tracker doesn't show any update...still "in production". The AEM site still shows in production with no ship date or any other update.

Should I trust that since at least one site updated my Bronco has actually been built and shipped?

Blend date 7/21 btw.

Thanks in advance guys!
also in Canada, i say take any bit of info you can get. i believe if any tracker gets updated it has generally been correct, some trackers may update later than others, but if one says "shipped" or something that is probably correct. hard to confirm though since Canadians don't get emails.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a Christmas miracle... I finally have a Pizza Tracker. No more "NOT A US VIN NUMBER".

Finally a Pizza.jpg

Does it mean anything, probably not, but it is better than a kick in the ass.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my name got bumped off of the tracker I guess, but I was a 7/21 blend date, 0512 rotation, 2dr base with a stick, finally got a Built email today though it still shows 'in production' on the pizza tracker. Sales guy called and confirmed an expected Oct 25-31 delivery!
Added back on! CONGRATS ON THE BUILT STATUS!

giphy.gif

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone ever had ETIS say that it "cannot download this data from PTI service"? Maybe a good thing? Probably nothing? Do I need to take a chill pill?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any new updates here? I have heard nothing since my build August 5th.
The majority of "Builts" this week have been around the 07/20 mark.
MAP had a Shutdown 07/24-08/01 so if all goes well I can see yours coming mid next week!

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

finally got my built update with estimated delivery of 10/22-10/28
Blend 7/12
production 7/16
"built" 10/17

does anyone know if shipping is back on track or if its still way behind? I'm in Chicagoland so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait...
Built 10/6, OG ETA end date 10/14, I've been pushed back four times now, 10/18, 10/20, 10/22, and today, 10/25.

Still waiting.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone ever had ETIS say that it "cannot download this data from PTI service"? Maybe a good thing? Probably nothing? Do I need to take a chill pill?
Yes; came back unchanged the next day for me, no updates. I'd say it's just a database access glitch. :(

Spidie

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 sport trac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MAP had a Shutdown 07/24-08/01 so if all goes well I can see yours coming mid next week!
Hmmm well a 2 Dr showed up at my dealer with a reservation stamp older than mine and it was built the end of August but it got delivered last Friday and Noone can answer how that happened . Any insight?

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope so!! I'm a 08/05 blend, too!

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@CO-Bronco now I'm delivered today.

Granted my dealer is 8mi from MAP.

With regards to the dirt mountain saga, had 41 miles on it at delivery. Vehicle was in good shape, although I noticed a scratch on the roll bar near one of the latches. Not sure if that was my doing or the replacement.

MIC 2.0 has visible honeycomb. I didn't even wax it. Hilarious. Glad I had to wait 2.5 months to get it. 🙄

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm well a 2 Dr showed up at my dealer with a reservation stamp older than mine and it was built the end of August but it got delivered last Friday and Noone can answer how that happened . Any insight?
Build at the end of August!? Yikes that seems fishy.

MIC v1.0 was "axed" in my books when Ford officially announced the presence of Dirt Mountain on August 13th so there really shouldnt have been any more going down the line after the end of that production week (August 16th).

Perhaps it snuck out of Dirt Mountain upon a successful QC check and now it'll have to get replaced at the Dealer with a V2.0

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco now I'm delivered today.

Granted my dealer is 8mi from MAP.

With regards to the dirt mountain saga, had 41 miles on it at delivery. Vehicle was in good shape, although I noticed a scratch on the roll bar near one of the latches. Not sure if that was my doing or the replacement.

MIC 2.0 has visible honeycomb. I didn't even wax it. Hilarious. Glad I had to wait 2.5 months to get it. 🙄
Congrats and at the same time I'm really sorry to hear that. Is the honeycomb internal or external?

My driver side front panel had large exterior "scuffs" that are visible only in direct sunlight. I had the dealer note it and if delamination occurs we'll go from there.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/19 Update - Below average Tuesday with only 9 Bronco's being released.

1634689969000-png.png

Special Note: Purged 7 Members off of the list due to B6G inactivity and failure to respond to multiple DM's for over 10 days. All of these members had 07/15 and earlier blends. I think it is safe to say most had already received "Built" emails but I thought it best to remove them alltoethger as to not skew our "Released On" data sets.

Also sent out DM's to the next 30+ oldest Bronco's to hopefully see if they've received good news yet :), the goal here is keep this tracker as up-to-date as possible.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored