First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
10/19 Update - Below average Tuesday with only 9 Bronco's being released.

1634689969000-png.png

Special Note: Purged 7 Members off of the list due to B6G inactivity and failure to respond to multiple DM's for over 10 days. All of these members had 07/15 and earlier blends. I think it is safe to say most had already received "Built" emails but I thought it best to remove them alltoethger as to not skew our "Released On" data sets.

Also sent out DM's to the next 30+ oldest Bronco's to hopefully see if they've received good news yet :), the goal here is keep this tracker as up-to-date as possible.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
I think my bronco is built? Forum tracker shows end date nov 4 and status now says in transit
Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats and at the same time I'm really sorry to hear that. Is the honeycomb internal or external?

My driver side front panel had large exterior "scuffs" that are visible only in direct sunlight. I had the dealer note it and if delamination occurs we'll go from there.
Exterior. It's not egregious, but just in the sunlight I could clearly see a dimple
pattern. Most noticeable at rear corners. Can't say I looked too close the top panels.

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been waiting for 160 days as of today...12 left to mark half a year at Dirt Mountain. Never tought I'd be that patient with anything for so long in my life. Lucky I don't drink, all this waiting would've cost me a lot more !!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/19 Update - Below average Tuesday with only 9 Bronco's being released.

1634689969000-png.png

Special Note: Purged 7 Members off of the list due to B6G inactivity and failure to respond to multiple DM's for over 10 days. All of these members had 07/15 and earlier blends. I think it is safe to say most had already received "Built" emails but I thought it best to remove them alltoethger as to not skew our "Released On" data sets.

Also sent out DM's to the next 30+ oldest Bronco's to hopefully see if they've received good news yet :), the goal here is keep this tracker as up-to-date as possible.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
looks like we are due for a big day with all these below average days..

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

looks like we are due for a big day with all these below average days..
Little concerned by the past week or so: only about 60 released last week after the 2 weeks prior both having ~100. I worry they've shifted towards production and less on replacing tops now that they've got most of the people from June/July shipped out.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been waiting for 160 days as of today...12 left to mark half a year at Dirt Mountain. Never tought I'd be that patient with anything for so long in my life. Lucky I don't drink, all this waiting would've cost me a lot more !!
Is yours a dealer mannequin or something?

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been marking down I’ll the times I’ve wanted to, my girlfriend and I are gonna have a BIG drink once I’m finally built. Pretty thankful she’s been so supportive of me getting my Bronco.

Last edited:

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is yours a dealer mannequin or something?
It's a blue sticker. Not a mannequin according to my dealer, said they are doing as they please with blue stickers and this one was going for a guy who works at sales. Since we had the exact same built and his was built before mine he didnt care to wait a bit more, I on the other hand traded my truck in way to early and am now stuck with a beater with 400 000km on it.

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been marking down I’ll the times I’ve wanted to, my girlfriend and I are gonna have a BIG drink once I’m finally built. Pretty thankful she’s been so supportive of my getting my Bronco.
You're a lucky one brother ! My wife is giving me the rolling eyes every time im talking about that truck now haha been telling her I was gonna get it in the driveway by july and every months after that so, she lost hope way before me !

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're a lucky one brother ! My wife is giving me the rolling eyes every time im talking about that truck now haha been telling her I was gonna get it in the driveway by july and every months after that so, she lost hope way before me !
Oh boy 😂 I get asked every morning since 7/13 “did you get THE email yet?” We planned our vacation in august around me having it and well it never showed up

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy 😂 I get asked every morning since 7/13 “did you get THE email yet?” We planned our vacation in august around me having it and well it never showed up
tomorrow is your day

7/13 as well, as of today mine is awaiting shipment

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
tomorrow is your day

7/13 as well, as of today mine is awaiting shipment
I sure as shit hope you’re right! I can only hope at this point. But I’m confident it’ll be out soon.

I like to think the MAP employees think my Bronco is so cool that they don’t want to let it go 😎

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I picked up the Black Mamba today. Mark McLarty Ford in Sherwood, Arkansas was easy to work with. I did notice a little honeycomb pattern on the middle panel. I'll take it though!!!

It was totally worth the wait! I put about 100 miles on it this evening. It rides good. The wind noise isn't that bad, especially with the music on (it's almost nonexistent). I could hear a faint whistle.

20211019_143753.jpg

20211019_144034.jpg

20211019_144045.jpg

20211019_144827.jpg

20211019_163654.jpg

20211019_163716.jpg

20211019_163735.jpg

20211019_163751.jpg

20211019_163809.jpg

20211019_163859.jpg

20211019_210409.jpg

Last edited: