Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco you can change my status to Delivered because my parolee has made it home!

IMG_0394.jpeg

I'm out to go get a 🍺but I'll be sure to buy you one when I get back for all of your hard work!🍻

And if you know of any extra "Dirt Mountain" stickers hanging around or where I could get some more made let me know as this journey just isn't complete without a DM sticker on one of my MIC windows!
A few people on the Bronco B.A.B.E.S were asking about stickers again yesterday. I pointed them towards https://www.stickermule.com

Hopefully someone down south goes to print with them as it is very cost prohibitive for both production and more-so shipping from up here in the great-white-north 😂
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Data's there in the hidden rows, doesn't look like it is 2.7L specific but thanks for thinking outside the box :) You never know these days lol!

1634781696962.png
Did you lose my data, or am I just not reading well tonight? I was an 08/05 Blend #5142 IIRC

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/20 Update - Slowest Wednesday we've had since September, which is starting to become the norm as of late. I truly hope overtime hasnt been cut, or worse Webasto's production not being able to keep up with the majority of roofs going to the assembly line and DM getting short changed.

1634783470331.png

Special Note: Messages were sent out to all Soft Tops still showing "In-Production" on the Tracker with an outcome of 8 so far informing us that they were only on DM for a very short time with the majority of them released back in August. With that being said, Soft Tops are still lagging behind MIC's in terms of percent released, so that is still troublesome.

1634783993226.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Almost to the finish line.

FYI, received both the poster and the hammock, working with the dealer on how best to use the “Bronco Satisfaction Funds”.
So did Galpin actually state that they are using the Satisfaction Funds? I have asked multiple times and they say that isn't a thing, nor did they offer anything (like a complimentary oil change) to try and get me back to do service.

I didnt need any kickers to convince me to buy it, and they have a lot of customers to try and spread the money out, but they could tell me they just don't have enough funds instead of telling me that it doesn't exist.

Hopefully you get something out of it.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

finally got my built update with estimated delivery of 10/22-10/28
Blend 7/12
production 7/16
"built" 10/17

does anyone know if shipping is back on track or if its still way behind? I'm in Chicagoland so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait...
I live in Chicago, but dealer is in Southern IL. Built 10/6 and shipped 10/9, estimated delivery is 11/7 - 11/13. I have no idea what this estimate is. Keep seeing Texas/Florida builds in half the time shipped later....

Good luck brotha

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@CO-Bronco you can change my status to Delivered because my parolee has made it home!

IMG_0394.jpeg

I'm out to go get a 🍺but I'll be sure to buy you one when I get back for all of your hard work!🍻

And if you know of any extra "Dirt Mountain" stickers hanging around or where I could get some more made let me know as this journey just isn't complete without a DM sticker on one of my MIC windows!
A few people on the Bronco B.A.B.E.S were asking about stickers again yesterday. I pointed them towards https://www.stickermule.com

Hopefully someone down south goes to print with them as it is very cost prohibitive for both production and more-so shipping from up here in the great-white-north 😂

Hey I make stickers. Let me know what you're looking for.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My delivery date range was 10/21 to 10/27. Pizza tracker just updated to 10/17 to 10/23, why would it update with half the date range in the past?

I drove past the dealer today, no bronco yet.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 days after I got the shipped notice, mine was in Wallbridge, OH. But then it took a weird route to get to Pottersburg, OH, which I have read is a hub where CSX picks up rail cars from several other automotive manufacturers. Some of these are my best guess at interpreting what the automated system is telling me.

10/8/21 - Shipped
10/10/21 - Wallbridge, OH
10/11/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/13/21 - Louisville, KY
10/14/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/15/21 - Pottersburg, OH
10/16/21 - Gibson, IN
10/19/21 - Junction City, IL
10/19/21 - Walsh Jct, IL
10/19/21 - Gateway Yard, IL (East St Louis)
This actually helps me on my delivery. It's heading to Southern IL and shipped 10/9. The only thing my dealer will tell me is on the 13th it was in Cincinnati. Estimated Delivery is 11/7-11/13 but judging by the path you have above, should be a bit earlier....I hope...

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
My delivery date range was 10/21 to 10/27. Pizza tracker just updated to 10/17 to 10/23, why would it update with half the date range in the past?

Have you checked palsapp yet

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mine did that, and 2 days later was delivered. may indicate that it is off the rail and scheduled for the truck. My palsapp didnt update either, but the train tracker said the rail car was empty.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mine changed today from the original dates of 25th-31st to the 19th-25th. But then changed back to the later date shortly after. Never a dull moment in this wait.
Sponsored