Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@CO-Bronco you can change my status to Delivered because my parolee has made it home!

IMG_0394.jpeg

I'm out to go get a 🍺but I'll be sure to buy you one when I get back for all of your hard work!🍻

And if you know of any extra "Dirt Mountain" stickers hanging around or where I could get some more made let me know as this journey just isn't complete without a DM sticker on one of my MIC windows!
DM sent! I have an extra Dirt Mountain sticker!

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well folks it was definitely worth the wait. She's beautiful, and drives solid and smooth. Love the 12" screen - now I'm trying to work out all the technology.

Anybody have issues connecting FordPass? Mine keeps sending messages saying "Sorry there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights. Please try again later." But later never works either ...

Does it need a wifi connection? I saw something about ATT in the help section. Or does it communicate by satellite?

Any advise appreciated.

Sponsored

JMoney20

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier, Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a batch of 10/8 builds are stuck waiting to be moved. Myself included.
Is it just me or is their an issue with getting delivery to Northern VA? Besides the mannequin at dealer in Springfield and Woodbridge, I have not seen a single bronco in the wild in the area.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah - that's some next level intel right there. Is this breaking news here on B6G or was it posted elsewhere and I missed it?
Can't remember exactly when/where I heard about the grille shutter rewire, but definitely confirmed it, hah. Was told every night after the production line shift ends, they are bringing in droves of broncos to get the fix. This was prior to the new MICs bring released.

Never could find out the "why" which makes me wonder about earlier builds. Whether Ford is just rolling the dice on warranty.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@CO-Bronco , you can update me to Built 😁

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Built

Let's kick off Thursday right!

And just to hold myself accountable, let's see how close my guess was:

My current personal guesstimate, based on FSIFSOEFLJTSOL (first sort-of in first sort-of out except for late June they're SOL), the Ford email telling me helpfully my top will be replaced in October (and hearing that Aug 3 blend dates are being replaced in November), and the timing we've seen so far (based on the tracking provided in the Dirt Mountain Tracking thread) is that I'll get a Built email around Oct 18, shipped Oct 21, to arrive at dealer Nov 5th. We'll see how close my guess is.
(emphasis mine)

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well folks it was definitely worth the wait. She's beautiful, and drives solid and smooth. Love the 12" screen - now I'm trying to work out all the technology.

Anybody have issues connecting FordPass? Mine keeps sending messages saying "Sorry there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights. Please try again later." But later never works either ...

Does it need a wifi connection? I saw something about ATT in the help section. Or does it communicate by satellite?

Any advise appreciated.
Yup, couldn't activate at all the first day but checked out up to the modem only allowing so much date transfer and there were still mighty big OTA updates being downloaded.

Half way through Day2 I tried again and it worked!

Kikieiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Chicago, but dealer is in Southern IL. Built 10/6 and shipped 10/9, estimated delivery is 11/7 - 11/13. I have no idea what this estimate is. Keep seeing Texas/Florida builds in half the time shipped later....

Good luck brotha
Smoot618,
I live in burbs of Chicago. Mine shipped yesterday 10/20. Saying delivery between 10/20-10/27. No clue if it’s legit or not but aren’t they built in Michigan? Do they still go on train or just directly on truck? What’s the palsapp thing everyone is talking about?

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If Ford could stop sending me off-rodeo emails that would be really cool feels like I’m being mocked at this point 😂

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford could stop sending me off-rodeo emails that would be really cool feels like I’m being mocked at this point 😂
I had to unsubscribe from those...they just annoyed me.