Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1634755930943.png
Literally no change on my build unfortunately, no recall or anything either, just sitting
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco , you can update me to Built šŸ˜

Built.png

Let's kick off Thursday right!

And just to hold myself accountable, let's see how close my guess was:

(emphasis mine)
Damn, you are right right on the money here! Heck delivery might even occur before Nov. 5th :)!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy for everyone but for me this sucks seeing everyone getting built emails. My pattern does not follow any of yours. Iā€™m a 7/21 blend. On 9/20 had Dealer ETA of 9/24 - 9/30 show up. Then on 9/27 dealer eta changed to 10/5-10/11. Then on 10/13 ETIS modules updated. Then on 10/19 dealer eta changed to 10/29-11/4. No recall, no released date, still same pending on Palsapp. Still no built email.

Frustrated that all of you get built emailed right after a dealer eta update or modules updated and I donā€™t. WTF!

Last edited:

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn, you are right right on the money here! Heck delivery might even occur before Nov. 5th :)!
Well, this thread and the data (quantitative and qualitative) informed my predictive modeling, because science! āš—šŸ§«šŸ§¬šŸ”¬šŸš™

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man this sucks seeing everyone getting built emails. My pattern does not follow any of yours. Iā€™m a 7/21 blend. On 9/20 had Dealer ETA of 9/24 - 9/30 show up. Then on 9/27 dealer eta changed to 10/5-10/11. Then on 10/13 ETIS modules updated. Then on 10/19 dealer eta changed to 10/29-11/4. No recall, no released date, still same pending on Palsapp. Still no built email.

Frustrated that all of you get built emailed right after a dealer eta update or modules updated and I donā€™t. WTF!
Damn... this sounds like it was picked from the Mountain for a roof replacement (ie. the ETA updated) and then they may have found other issues which delayed things... I hope I'm wrong.

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also have this on my FedEx app.

And in unrelated news I see I went from fourth to last to third to last on the tracking spreadsheet. Progress in the wrong direction :LOL:.
Good to hear Iā€™m not the only one to count how many from the bottom I was. šŸ¤£

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This day to day checking email, Ford site, bromc6g site is getting so painful and aggravating. 7/13 reservation, 1/21 order. 2 door Badlands. Original blend date 7/19, pushed 4 times to 8/12. I am so happy for everyone who has received theirs by now but come on Ford! I know you need to keep the workers going at the MAP plant building new ones off the line. But at want point did it not make more sense to pull those workers to finish the DM builds!

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Literally no change on my build unfortunately, no recall or anything either, just sitting
Missy_Fussy here... nothing has CHANGED :(

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has become the 14th oldest Bronco on DM this is not epic