First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very fitting. Pretty sure my Bronco is lost in downtown Detroit giving handies for change… and Farley just walks by and ignores it.
I am sure this is a total coincidence, but two day before I received a built email, I joined Twitter and sent Jim Farley a message about my “lost” bronco. Again, probably a total coincidence since he prob doesn’t post anything himself but maybe worth a try if you haven’t done that yet.

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine can be switched to shipped. Got the email sometime yesterday. I tried to ask for any sort of train car info from my dealer and they claimed they couldn't see any of that and I'd just have to wait until they called me.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine can be switched to shipped. Got the email sometime yesterday. I tried to ask for any sort of train car info from my dealer and they claimed they couldn't see any of that and I'd just have to wait until they called me.
I'm also a rail shipment, and I'm not even going to ask. My dealer hasn't been bad, exactly, but has never initiated any communication. Every contact about this order has been me reaching out first.

I know I'm not a "customer" as much as I am a source of revenue, so I don't expect to be given any courtesies or any "extra" information. I fully expect they will do some sort of DIO add-ons like VIN etching or carpet spray or underbody rust protection despite my asking them not to (because we already nailed down MSRP).

My one interaction face to face also convinced me that being a woman buying a truck at a fleet store makes me a big target :rolleyes:

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm also a rail shipment, and I'm not even going to ask. My dealer hasn't been bad, exactly, but has never initiated any communication. Every contact about this order has been me reaching out first.

I know I'm not a "customer" as much as I am a source of revenue, so I don't expect to be given any courtesies or any "extra" information. I fully expect they will do some sort of DIO add-ons like VIN etching or carpet spray or underbody rust protection despite my asking them not to (because we already nailed down MSRP).

My one interaction face to face also convinced me that being a woman buying a truck at a fleet store makes me a big target :rolleyes:
Mine is the same way. I'm always first to reach out. But this is my first ever new car and I'm a young guy, so in my opinion they can deal with it. If this goes smoothly, they'll have a customer for a long time. If not, oh well I'll just find another dealer out of the other million in my area.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sure this is a total coincidence, but two day before I received a built email, I joined Twitter and sent Jim Farley a message about my “lost” bronco. Again, probably a total coincidence since he prob doesn’t post anything himself but maybe worth a try if you haven’t done that yet.
Yeah, if it’s not racing, EV, or an article blowing Ford, he doesn’t respond.

Sponsored

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Boom.
Just waiting on the call now!
Did not get a shipping email from Ford yet.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot 2021-10-22 092251
Took delivery yesterday.
We can update the tracker as signed, sealed and delivered.

Gluck to the rest of my dirt mountain brothers/sisters!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs