First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I checked in with my dealership today - as of the 21st, my Big Bend was just passing through Indianapolis. Ship date was the 17th, expected arrival is 11/13 to 11/19.

Sponsored

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco never went to dirt mountain but it has been delivered for almost 2 months now.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Bronco Phase 1
but its a soft top...and its yellow...but, how do you like it?

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

According to the tracker, it looks like there are 65 Broncos that need to be completed this week to be all caught up before we get into November. Not impossible, but we need a better, more productive week than last week.

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According to the tracker, it looks like there are 65 Broncos that need to be completed this week to be all caught up before we get into November. Not impossible, but we need a better, more productive week than last week.
it really appears that the dirt mountain train has slowed down. My 7/14 blend is still MIA. I know Levine said last week that it would only take 2-3 weeks to get through the backlog but I am not seeing it at this rate.