First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing happens without a release date, near as I have been able to observe, if anyone is aware of that not being the case, let me know. Also, the vehicle status should update to "in transit" on the actual shipment date.
it has updated again and this time with a release date of yesterday. really feel bad that yours is taking so long my dude :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635114824919

also @CO-Bronco you may update mine to built!!
Sponsored

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Second blue bar show nothing.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635114824919
use either Google chrome or Internet Explorer. most Ford internal sites only work on one or the other

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something similar happened to me. And about a week later it shipped. Mine was already in built status though, so I'm not sure what's going on with yours.
Called the dealer and Ford and both still show produced / in production so Iā€™m definitely not ā€˜builtā€™ (and when I say built, that means post MIC top ā€˜releasedā€™). Because Iā€™ve had 3 dealer eta changes all post 9/23, I doubt the 1 week later change applies to me. Hope Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m getting frustrated. But I also know some other 7/21 blends are still on DM so maybe Iā€™m just unlucky and will be one of the last released. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I used to think those that got PO'd that new ones were coming off the line, shipped and delivered were being a little unrealistic and self centered, but damn it's time for us early res, early order, early scheduled folks to get their damn Broncos!!

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called the dealer and Ford and both still show produced / in production so Iā€™m definitely not ā€˜builtā€™ (and when I say built, that means post MIC top ā€˜releasedā€™). Because Iā€™ve had 3 dealer eta changes all post 9/23, I doubt the 1 week later change applies to me. Hope Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m getting frustrated. But I also know some other 7/21 blends are still on DM so maybe Iā€™m just unlucky and will be one of the last released. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
i'm also an 07/21 and mine was just released yesterday, hopefully that means yours will be soon!

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to think those that got PO'd that new ones were coming off the line, shipped and delivered were being a little unrealistic and self centered, but damn it's time for us early res, early order, early scheduled folks to get their damn Broncos!!
I've tried to be patient. Not any longer. Especially with switching to a soft-top, not getting a prep kit, and not getting the damn car. šŸ˜”

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been a few days since Iā€™ve been active, still NO movement on my 7/13 blend. Really really Hoping for this week

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got the email today around noon. My August 4th build bronco ā€œHAS BEEN BUILTā€ and is scheduled to arrive Nov 2-8 (just one more week)!

itā€™s about time, been ā€in productionā€ for nearly 3 months now.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 96D27BAD-B27E-4021-92CA-42E84324173F

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it has updated again and this time with a release date of yesterday. really feel bad that yours is taking so long my dude :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 96D27BAD-B27E-4021-92CA-42E84324173F

also @CO-Bronco you may update mine to built!!
Congrats on getting a release date! That's awesome news.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Customer of mine is a 7/21 blend date, 4 DR Wildtrak. He's still on Dirt Mountain. Not a single update for Him though. Talk to Him almost once a week. Hopefully you guys get good news soon.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, just checked all the trackers again... NADA. ZILCH. NOTHING.

Par for the course... It's not a big deal.

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received a shipped email on October 18th, but it didn't seem to get underway for another couple of days. Dealer shot me the rail car # and I've been tracking it 2 - 3 times a day. From Chicago it went south for some reason before returning north and then heading west. Perplexing route when I review the BNSF system map.

10/20/2021 - 8:06am - Departed for Chicago IL

10/20/2021 - 4:30pm - Arrived Chicago, IL

10/20/2021 - 6:50pm - Arrived Blue Island, IL

10/22/2021 - IHB 8:48am - Arrived Gibson, IN

10/23/2021 - 7:11pm BNSF - Departed Toluca, IL

10/24/2021 - BNSF 8:21am - Departed St Paul Park, MN

10/24/2021 - BNSF 4:30PM - Departed Little Falls, MN
Where in MN is it going?

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635130364460

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !