First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't be the only one that feels like the shipping part of this wait is the worst?
I would say "In Production" wait, pre dirt mountain announcement, was the worst. From 7/1 In production email, expecting the built email 3-4 days later and just waiting.....waiting....waiting...started hearing rumors....then dirt mountain. Now that I am shipped, I'm so used to waiting and disappointment that I'm numb to it.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would say "In Production" wait, pre dirt mountain announcement, was the worst. From 7/1 In production email, expecting the built email 3-4 days later and just waiting.....waiting....waiting...started hearing rumors....then dirt mountain. Now that I am shipped, I'm so used to waiting and disappointment that I'm numb to it.
The only people who think the shipping wait was the worst haven't spent 3-4 months on the Dirt with NO updates of any kind.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT
Dear XXXXX,
Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Gillespie Ford is between October 28, 2021 and November 3, 2021.
Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: XXXXXXXXX65442.​

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT

Dear XXXXX,
Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Gillespie Ford is between October 28, 2021 and November 3, 2021.
Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: XXXXXXXXX65442.​

Was this an early morning email or one you just got?

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only people who think the shipping wait was the worst haven't spent 3-4 months on the Dirt with NO updates of any kind.
Well, I had over 3 months on the mountain so, I've taken my beating also.

Idk, the first waiting and no info was bad. The wait now feels worse because I know its a real thing that's built, I know its on the way but it's not in my hands.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Idk, the first waiting and no info was bad. The wait now feels worse because I know its a real thing that's built, I know its on the way but it's not in my hands.
I think it's probably bad in different ways: speaking as someone with no updates, the anxiety that there's something else that'll push it out and it may be months more before it's ready to even ship out seems worse. To each their own though.

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
105 Days and counting on Dirt Mountain with no end in sight.....

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's probably bad in different ways: speaking as someone with no updates, the anxiety that there's something else that'll push it out and it may be months more before it's ready to even ship out seems worse. To each their own though.
Tm will make 120 days on the Mountain. The absolute worst is watching every single build that was 2 months after yours be completed at shipped when yours was supposed to be prioritized. The last 33 days without communication have been the worst because they expose EVERY SINGLE lie that Ford has fed us.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I get it....I'm just saying that to know that it's moving is better than where you were: knowing nothing.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tm will make 120 days on the Mountain. The absolute worst is watching every single build that was 2 months after yours be completed at shipped when yours was supposed to be prioritized. The last 33 days without communication have been the worst because they expose EVERY SINGLE lie that Ford has fed us.
Have you reached out to Levine at all? He tends to respond to people who have been waiting this long, particularly when Ford has missed deadlines for communication of some sort: I've seen him respond to a number of people who asked for a status update when those people have pointed out their roof was supposed to be replaced in September and haven't had an update.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you reached out to Levine at all? He tends to respond to people who have been waiting this long, particularly when Ford has missed deadlines for communication of some sort: I've seen him respond to a number of people who asked for a status update when those people have pointed out their roof was supposed to be replaced in September and haven't had an update.
Nearly daily. I’m not one he responds to

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wondering what this is: deadlines for communication

The only deadline they seem to be aware of is death or after.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just noticed an ETA end date showed up on the B6g tracker! 10/30 ETA end for my 8/4 build. No "built" email yet, though. Not sure what that means: should I increase or decrease my level of pumped-up-itude?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635182263053

this has been populated for me... im sure it means nothing... as it meant nothing for me

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
im right there with you... it f*cking sucks ballz
Sponsored