Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As usual, I called the CSX and UP railcar tracking numbers this morning. Yesterday, it was in Oklahoma, about an hour north of OKC. Today is gave me a status/location of "constructively placed". Anyone know what that means?

I hopped over to the PALS site and it still shows pending.
A little searching got me a definition: "Constructively placed: Rail car has been put on a side track waiting to hook up to next ride or to another area depending on the situation." So, it might be on a siding somewhere. I'm not sure if this is a temporary thing (waiting for another train to pick it up to move it), a step before railyard to unload, or something else (cue ominous music).
Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little searching got me a definition: "Constructively placed: Rail car has been put on a side track waiting to hook up to next ride or to another area depending on the situation." So, it might be on a siding somewhere. I'm not sure if this is a temporary thing (waiting for another train to pick it up to move it), a step before railyard to unload, or something else (cue ominous music).
Thanks, yeah I should have tried the google first...need another cup of coffee.

Sponsored

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally received Built Email this morning! ETA at Dealer 11/11 - 11/17!
Your vehicle has been built.
Logo-Ford.png
0e0255d2f39b96e3306e36c2ca942cb0.png
composite.png
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle coming soon.​
YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT
Dear Mike Lewis,
Great news! Your 2021 Bronco First Edition 2 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Huntington Beach Ford is between November 11, 2021 and November 17, 2021.
Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As usual, I called the CSX and UP railcar tracking numbers this morning. Yesterday, it was in Oklahoma, about an hour north of OKC. Today is gave me a status/location of "constructively placed". Anyone know what that means?

I hopped over to the PALS site and it still shows pending.
Did you get your rail car number from the dealership? I talked to my dealership on Sat - Stated as of the 21st it was in the border of Indiana and Illinois.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get your rail car number from the dealership? I talked to my dealership on Sat - Stated as of the 21st it was in the border of Indiana and Illinois.
Yes, my sales manager was willing to give it to me. Some are not and some sales(wo)men do not have the ability to see it in their vehicle visibility page.

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, my sales manager was willing to give it to me. Some are not and some sales(wo)men do not have the ability to see it in their vehicle visibility page.
That's what I figured. He's the one who gave me the in transit, update. I should have asked for the rail car number, but I decided against it.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Progress...I just got a new eta 11/15-11/21... Were getting there. #nobroncosleftbehind!
Did you get a “built” email? It would be great to see a June/July move. It’s been all August recently.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect I've been skipped over, haven't seen much for July builds recently. 7/23 Blend, Rotation # 2277.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get a “built” email? It would be great to see a June/July move. It’s been all August recently.
no, just eta update. Seems most but not all get the built email the next day, I won't hold my breath but nice to see something update.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suspect I've been skipped over, haven't seen much for July builds recently. 7/23 Blend, Rotation # 2277.
Feelin' ya. 2035 here. Feeling like they just walking by it.
Sponsored