Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone that received their bronco have any issue with their lane keeping and pre collision features? I was testing out some of these features and noticed that they are not working despite them being turned on. I ensured the lane keeping was turned on via the screen and the wheel but no alerts or vibrations were had. Iā€™m taking it back in but wondering if anyone else has that same issue.
I haven't had a car with those features in a while, but I would notice it not working in scenarios where the road stripes were faded or if there was a glare from the sun (pre-dusk or post-dawn). Can't tell you much for the Bronco yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone that received their bronco have any issue with their lane keeping and pre collision features? I was testing out some of these features and noticed that they are not working despite them being turned on. I ensured the lane keeping was turned on via the screen and the wheel but no alerts or vibrations were had. Iā€™m taking it back in but wondering if anyone else has that same issue.
I had to turn on my Adaptive Cruise Control and then activate Lane Keep Assist for it to "initialize".
I too could get LKA to work before doing that, and now it can work independently of ACC.

Give that a try?

Also, you road lines may not being sensed. Ensure the graphics turn GREEN on either side of your Bronco image. If they remain GREY then it's either not turned on or the sensors arnt picking them up, therefore no notifications or vibrations.

Truthfully though, I've tested this feature out and I give it maybe a 5% chance of saving the day. Even at the slowest drift I could give it out of a lane on highway speeds it doesnt compensate the steering enough to keep you in your proper lane and the Bronco just keeps on going. I tried it on an empty 4 lane highway and it crossed into 3 different lanes before I had to interject. Kind of dissapointing. šŸ¤£

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh, mine still shows 8/1/2021 :(
AEM tracker say 01-01-1990 on mine, Pizza tracker said TBD. I wait... eh. ETIS says 08-05-2021 was last time it called home.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AEM tracker say 01-01-1990 on mine, Pizza tracker said TBD. I wait... eh. ETIS says 08-05-2021 was last time it called home.
Mine still says the original ETA date, 8/6 last time it was touched on ETIS. Definitely in the thick of August now based on recent reports, hopefully news soon. If not, we will burn Utica to the ground.

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AEM services link itā€™s what the pizza tracker reads from
Did your module dates on ETIS update yet? Haven't been paying attention to the thread to see what the timeline is.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did your module dates on ETIS update yet? Haven't been paying attention to the thread to see what the timeline is.
Mine have not since my original production date, they donā€™t update for everyone, some folks had theirs built with no date changes

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine have not since my original production date, they donā€™t update for everyone, some folks had theirs built with no date changes
Ya, no change doesn't mean anything, however a change means that it has at least communicated with the mothership for some reason.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Imma say it now, I have the feeling I'll be the last rig out of Dirt Mountain. You know, kinda like the elder that makes sure the rest of the tribe get out of there first, safe and sound. Happy for you guys that took delivery of your rides, about damn time !! Have a drink for me if you can, I still have a lot of watching to do on top of DM before the rest of the tribe is out...šŸ˜‚šŸ‘
Care to make a friendly wager?
Sponsored