Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! Lane keeping turns green or red but the vibration doesn’t happen. I likely won’t even use it but want it to at least work. Thanks for the input!
there should be a setting to adjust the amount of feedback. On my other fords you can turn it so low you don't even feel it.
Sponsored

Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none...sold when my bronco was verified "produced"
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/26 Update - Yeehaw! 12 Bronco's broke free today giving us a glimpse of the good ol' days (ie. late Sept./early Oct.). Perhaps my Pineapple Pizza Beer last night actually did the trick 😂 🍺

1635288416954.png

Special Note: Roughly 72% of our DM Bronco's have been released from Dirt Mountain. Even though some days seem bleak, this is a good reminder that we definitely have had movement... Now if only we could get 100% of those "September" replacement folk (10 remaining) out I'd be feeling a lot better about the situation.

1635288532779.png

And as always
- If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO, you can mark me as delivered 10/26 too. Short same day shipping as you can add MI as my location.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My sons BD arrived at the dealer late yesterday. Blend was 07/13, built 10/03, shipped 10/4, delivered 10/26 to Apopka, FL. He is a member here that was on the tracker but it looks like he was deleted during the issues with the tracker. His user name here is clpray16. He will be picking it up 11/5.
This one is his!

183B76A5-3B9C-496A-BBC2-6AF67C7301B1.jpeg

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another Florida boy who left this world far to soon. Remember when MTV actually played music videos! Trivia question.. What was the first music video MTV Played the night they went on the cable channels? Hint, it was a one hit wonder band.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Florida boy who left this world far to soon. Remember when MTV actually played music videos! Trivia question.. What was the first music video MTV Played the night they went on the cable channels? Hint, it was a one hit wonder band.
Video Killed the Radio Star

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She’s arrived a day early! Dealer messaged me yesterday to let me know the updated delivery range was 10/28-11/2. This afternoon about 4pm he sent me a text to let me know she had arrived. I don’t get off work until after 7pm (I’m a nurse) so they are staying open after their normal closing time so I can take it home tonight. The sales manager says he could have sold it three times this afternoon. I am beyond excited. It’s been a long road and I am relieved it’s over. Can’t wait to start enjoying her!

392C7637-3543-4F86-BFDF-F2F220CD2E1A.jpeg

9862D98F-A0B5-4EE3-95B1-8A453A48DA62.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
She’s arrived a day early! Dealer messaged me yesterday to let me know the updated delivery range was 10/28-11/2. This afternoon about 4pm he sent me a text to let me know she had arrived. I don’t get off work until after 7pm (I’m a nurse) so they are staying open after their normal closing time so I can take it home tonight. The sales manager says he could have sold it three times this afternoon. I am beyond excited. It’s been a long road and I am relieved it’s over. Can’t wait to start enjoying her!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
WOW!! Lucky you that you're getting your Bronco AND that your dealership is staying open late! Good luck!

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No built emails at all today??

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/27 Update - Well, back to a very low day. Only 3 have been released today from Dirt Mountain.

Special Note - Have you guys checked out the Stats of the Dirt Mountain Tracker thread lately!?!?
The thing has freaking 246,000+ Views.
A quarter of a bloody million views.

To put that into perspective, the B6G Tracker only has 187,000 views.
YOU GUYS ARE ANIMALS 🥳 😁🤪.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs