TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can’t believe I failed to “celebrate” my 100th day of nothing… officially at 104 and greeted with another day of nothing…
Tired of the disappointment so time to go silent for awhile. I’ll check back next week. Good luck in the meantime.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And now we wait 🙏😅running out of options after that move, hope he answers fast because that rubicon is starting to look nice ...
Screenshot_20211028-152819_Twitter.jpg
You're a little over two weeks away from your Bronco sitting at Dirt Mountain for hang a year 😲.

169 days and counting. Damn dude.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco just caught the train with this last mid-day tracker update. Aemservices shows 10/27. No email but showing on the trackers. Now to see if my dealer will give me the rail car number.

Question for you guys, should they already be able to pull the rail car number or should I wait a day or two?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/28 Update - Mediocre day today with 7 Bronco's being released. We are now starting to see almost exclusively August Blends being released.

1635463602737.png

Special Note - Today marks >75% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's being officially off the mountain!

1635465821432.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t believe I failed to “celebrate” my 100th day of nothing… officially at 104 and greeted with another day of nothing…
Tired of the disappointment so time to go silent for awhile. I’ll check back next week. Good luck in the meantime.
Only 20 days behind you at 84 days! However, I have already made 4 payments.

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
PM's sent. But for anyone else wondering...

The t-shirts (and therefore also the stickers) went out of print when a certain companies attorneys starting making accusations of intellectual property infringement.

Whatever items were sold before the cease and desist letters starting flying are now black market items. Perhaps BroncoSIX or WideOpenRoads have inventory left that you can work something out with but my understanding is that they are all out.

With that being said though, my designs are still up on the Badges Thread (as always, free of charge) and I have no control on what people choose to do with them ;).
I will need to go back in the thread, but someone else wanted stickers made as well. I will try to make some tomorrow/this weekend, see how they turn out, and then anyone who wants some can PM me.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are at page 269… I figure by the time my 8/12 build is delivered we will be up to 500 pages! Lol

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will need to go back in the thread, but someone else wanted stickers made as well. I will try to make some tomorrow/this weekend, see how they turn out, and then anyone who wants some can PM me.
Count me in !

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WTF anyone own Ford stock? I’m up 144%! Still no FE bronco with a 8/16 build… but I’ll take 114% for now.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me me me! I would love a dirt mountain sticker

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll take one for sure, thx.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco just caught the train with this last mid-day tracker update. Aemservices shows 10/27. No email but showing on the trackers. Now to see if my dealer will give me the rail car number.

Question for you guys, should they already be able to pull the rail car number or should I wait a day or two?
Good luck. My dealer won’t give me the rail car number even after I told them where to look.
Sponsored