Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What doth mine eyes hath seen? IT’S BUILT BABY!! 8/12 blend 8/13 “built”

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635860386898
Nice to see an 8/12! I was really starting to get worried the 8/11-8/13s were lost 😂

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh my pizza tracker is still down. Not pleased, especially while seeing all these later dates get built.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One of the old guard has officially been paroled. First hour, first edition reservation, 7/16 build, and nearly in the final 10 left in confinement. ETAs updated yesterday morning and received “built” email at 2:51 AM today. No shipped notice yet, but an oddly aggressive delivery estimate of 11/1-11/7.

I make no promises to stop whining, but I’ll take a break for the day. Here’s hoping the rest of the 100+ day group get out this week.

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, it's your turn. The ones made in prior weeks are apparently lost.
You are correct! Lost is the wrong word. Moved. I was starting to think the 8/11-8/13 were not at dirt mountain but another lot. The way they were bouncing around but hadn’t touched any of those dates.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the old guard has officially been paroled. First hour, first edition reservation, 7/16 build, and nearly in the final 10 left in confinement. ETAs updated yesterday morning and received “built” email at 2:51 AM today. No shipped notice yet, but an oddly aggressive delivery estimate of 11/1-11/7.

I make no promises to stop whining, but I’ll take a break for the day. Here’s hoping the rest of the 100+ day group get out this week.
Congrats! I really hope I get a built email this week.

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Paging @CO-Bronco ...

You can update mine to delivered. Quite the journey.

Immediately put on 275/70/18 BFG KO2s, which helped tremendously with the look.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_4348

Of course, as you may have seen in the MIC 2.0 Top Issues thread, Ford had one last middle finger for me. While the top itself looked good, they neglected to put the sound insulation on one of the panels. So now I get to look at this lovely orange paint spot until the dealer can sort it out.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_4334

But, other than that, it is fantastic.

Sponsored

UncleCarl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a bronco :|
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Paging @CO-Bronco ...

You can update mine to delivered. Quite the journey.

Immediately put on 275/70/18 BFG KO2s, which helped tremendously with the look.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_4334

Of course, as you may have seen in the MIC 2.0 Top Issues thread, Ford had one last middle finger for me. While the top itself looked good, they neglected to put the sound insulation on one of the panels. So now I get to look at this lovely orange paint spot until the dealer can sort it out.

But, other than that, it is fantastic.
How did it go selling/trading in the original tires? Or did you have the dealer do it for you? Looks great btw.

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry folks, unit at work crashed and I was out working 12hr shifts all weekend. That coupled with taking the kiddo out for Halloween and being a little pissed off about a tweet response I read from M. Levine I decided to take yesterday off from the Forums.

@tmbonnett - 08/11 Blend should get Built emails next week IMO :)!
Awesome. Thanks for some insight. In hope you are right.

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did it go selling/trading in the original tires? Or did you have the dealer do it for you? Looks great btw.
@Discount Tire took care of me. Got advice from Don here on the forums, purchased tires and set up installation on the Discount tire website. My local franchise location installed new tires, and bought the originals. Price for buy back depends upon individual locations, so YMMV. While I could have sold them myself for more, my research on similar sales via Craigslist, FB Marketplace, etc. led me to conclude the $ difference wasn't worth the hassle. Overall, highly recommend Discount Tire.