Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My kids bronco ordered, shipped and delivered in 3 days. Now that’s impressive.

0925E976-7D5B-4E6C-9FA2-C6C567FD9DFD.jpeg
That's awesome! What's the weight limit on one of those suckers. Maybe we should all get one to help ease the pain of waiting.
Sponsored

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just delivered to the dealership. Looks like they drove it here directly from DirtMountain. They are cleaning it up now. I will have it in a couple of hours.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635874686785

Codyrl27

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my Bronco pic too..... should be arriving any day now

4-Door OBX | Carbon Grey | 2.7 | MIC | LUX | Cloth Gray/Navy
Order: FEB 9th | Blend Date: Jul 15th | Produced: Jul 16th | Built: Oct 5th | Shipped: Oct 15th
Delivered: TBD

image.jpg

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still crickets for me, I just wish i knew why I was on DM in the first place 🙃
you are a softie, like me
I had the pleasure of actually getting a Ford rep on the phone today... and she was able to tell me NOTHING, except that my Bronco was in Production. I even told her about the modules, that I wasn't an airbag recall... she said my dealer should know more. (@mpeugeot calls this the circle jerk);

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635875712688

Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ask your dealer to red tag it (orange tag?) I forget the term, maybe someone can chime in. It should expedite the delivery to your dealer. Either that or tell your salesman to go get the damn thing!
I spoke to the Sales manager this morning. I told him to send the dealer trader truck and trailer. They aren't allowed to send trucks/trailers to pick anything up from the rail yards. He is going to call the shipping company and see if he can expedite it but they have 8 Broncos and numerous other Ford trucks sitting there with no drivers. Apparently something in CA with truck age and no more independent operator truck drivers are allowed? I have no idea

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you are a softie, like me
I had the pleasure of actually getting a Ford rep on the phone today... and she was able to tell me NOTHING, except that my Bronco was in Production. I even told her about the modules, that I wasn't an airbag recall... she said my dealer should know more. (@mpeugeot calls this the circle jerk);

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635875712688
Oh iv long since stopped trying to get answers out of ford lol

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke to the Sales manager this morning. I told him to send the dealer trader truck and trailer. They aren't allowed to send trucks/trailers to pick anything up from the rail yards. He is going to call the shipping company and see if he can expedite it but they have 8 Broncos and numerous other Ford trucks sitting there with no drivers. Apparently something in CA with truck age and no more independent operator truck drivers are allowed? I have no idea
Its something like that, from what I remember it has something to do with emissions.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received these two pictures. Arrived at the dealership this morning. 7/14 12:06 AM Res., 7/16 build. 110 days later Ford email shows my MAP picture "moments" after exiting the assembly line. Looks like a little Dirt Mountain residue. I'll take it. Hopefully pick it up tomorrow!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BRONCO HERE.JPG
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BRONCO HERE 3

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Especially having a soft top so I know its not the MIC issues, people on here thinking its the active shutter vent issue that they're not talking about
Airbag recall? I know mine is flagged for that.
Sponsored