Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang how long did it take you to get yours? Mine delivered on the 28th and still haven't gotten mine.
It took 110 days to get the picture. Still waiting on the actual Bronco to show up. It's been in a rail yard in OKC since 10/27 (6 days).

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmmm
My Bronco was shipped Oct 5 with a est. delivery of Oct 18-24. Today a get a just off the assembly line picture. Does that mean it hasn't actually shipped and they just finished putting the new top on, or is Ford just being Ford?

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please tell me it’s a good sign that the dates were update on some of the items under “PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN” on the ETIS tracker. They updated from 8/17/2021 to today.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The "register email" button did NOT show up on my computer browser. I went to the website on my phone and registered.
Yes! Thank you.

Yep. That's exactly what I needed to do... Only to find out the two orders in the system were cancelled and the rail car in the last order was not registered... Although that might change in a few hours or days. TTGX254775 - We'll see. Last I checked it was going rail to San Antonio and then truck to Corpus Christi (It was a 3 hour cruise... LOL).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please tell me it’s a good sign that the dates were update on some of the items under “PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN” on the ETIS tracker. They updated from 8/17/2021 to today.
It's not a bad sign. It means that "some people did some things"... YMMV, says "Dirty Mike and the crew". HAHAHHAHA

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking the delays off the Dirt are because they need to match up the production pix.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire took care of me. Got advice from Don here on the forums, purchased tires and set up installation on the Discount tire website. My local franchise location installed new tires, and bought the originals. Price for buy back depends upon individual locations, so YMMV. While I could have sold them myself for more, my research on similar sales via Craigslist, FB Marketplace, etc. led me to conclude the $ difference wasn't worth the hassle. Overall, highly recommend Discount Tire.

Brett, thank you for the shout out to our forums team as well as your local Discount Tire store. All of our Discount Tire/America's Tire stores and our online division Discount Tire Direct are owned by the same family, our founder started Discount Tire in 1960 and we are all happy to make sue you get taken care of. We appreciate your business. If we can help in any way please let us know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What doth mine eyes hath seen? IT’S BUILT BABY!! 8/12 blend 8/13 “built”

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211102-192759_Gmail
Oh hellz yeah buddy! CONGRATS!!!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already posted in the 7/19 build week thread but I’m happy to report I got my Built email this morning!
7/22 blend, 7/23 build
Debra darling! CONGRATS!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built! 8/3 Blend BD Non-Sas, MIC, Mid, Tow, Roof Rails

Expected delivery to SoCal 11/25-12/1
Congrats Uncle! Finally released!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the old guard has officially been paroled. First hour, first edition reservation, 7/16 build, and nearly in the final 10 left in confinement. ETAs updated yesterday morning and received “built” email at 2:51 AM today. No shipped notice yet, but an oddly aggressive delivery estimate of 11/1-11/7.

I make no promises to stop whining, but I’ll take a break for the day. Here’s hoping the rest of the 100+ day group get out this week.
Epic news! You're the 4th July so far that I've been able to mark off as Built today so far, today's update is going to be great I can tell already!

giphy.gif
Sponsored