Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy to see @Papa Smurf finally got built! Will you be taking this one or your later reservation home?

@SpringTXOR - Was it yours that sat for a long time in the Houston yard? If so, how long and were you able to do anything to get it moved to your dealer?
Yes, the dealer called the regional rep and made the VIN hot. It sat for a week, I drove down there too looking for it and could never see it.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy to see @Papa Smurf finally got built! Will you be taking this one or your later reservation home?
I'll buy this one and drive it until the other arrives. Then I will have a difficult decision to make.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, the dealer called the regional rep and made the VIN hot. It sat for a week, I drove down there too looking for it and could never see it.
Thanks. Today marks a week for mine to sit in OKC (2 hrs away). My dealer (alone) has 7 Fords waiting on a transport. You'd think he would want to get his inventory on site ASAP.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635944599932

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635944630892

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bunch of Dirt Mountain detainees arriving at Granger this morning. Thanks for the pict @Catmandu . Mine is the one collecting the bugs on top in the very front.

25C8D90D-D6BC-40A1-B899-B74F51C360DF.jpeg

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll buy this one and drive it until the other arrives. Then I will have a difficult decision to make.
So you'll be looking at deciding between an OBX/High/MIC/non-SAS vs an OBX/Lux/Soft/SAS? If it were me, I would throw some 33's (maybe a spacer lift, maybe 35's) on the first one and keep it.

I wish I would have gone non-SAS so I could have the body colored flares. Maybe someone will swap with me later on down the road.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you'll be looking at deciding between an OBX/High/MIC/non-SAS vs an OBX/Lux/Soft/SAS? If it were me, I would throw some 33's (maybe a spacer lift, maybe 35's) on the first one and keep it.

I wish I would have gone non-SAS so I could have the body colored flares. Maybe someone will swap with me later on down the road.
The Zone 1' level kit and the complete 4WP 2" spacer lift are both sitting in the garage.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. Today marks a week for mine to sit in OKC (2 hrs away). My dealer (alone) has 7 Fords waiting on a transport. You'd think he would want to get his inventory on site ASAP.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 25C8D90D-D6BC-40A1-B899-B74F51C360DF

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 25C8D90D-D6BC-40A1-B899-B74F51C360DF
Are you pulling that tracking info or does your dealer provide those screenshots for you? If you’re doing it, where at?
A bunch of Dirt Mountain detainees arriving at Granger this morning. Thanks for the pict @Catmandu . Mine is the one collecting the bugs on top in the very front.

Your dealer better wipe that ass!

rbs

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So no email or movement on pizza tracker yet, but... the aemservices link updated these 2 dates this morning
"etaStartDate":"2021-11-16","etaEndDate":"2021-11-22"
So hoping email soon!

8/12 blend FE

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So no email or movement on pizza tracker yet, but... the aemservices link updated these 2 dates this morning
So hoping email soon!

8/12 blend FE
Tm at 330am EST

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting development. I reached out to Mike Levine and Ford Corporate on Twitter yesterday about my 7/23 build date and was surprised that someone at Ford reached out. They assigned a case number and said they had escalated to the Vehicle Reservation team.

Anyone else have success with this, or a similar scenario? I'm a bit concerned there's something else going on with my build, and it doesn't appear to be part of the airbag recall when I checked.
Levine ghosted me on twitter

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you pulling that tracking info or does your dealer provide those screenshots for you? If you’re doing it, where at?
I am pulling the information. This only works if your Bronco's rail car journey is finished AND United Road is being used to transport your Bronco from the rail yard to the dealership.

When the rail car tracking indicated my Bronco had been off-loaded, I gave my dealer a call to see what was next. In talking with him, he mentioned Jack Cooper and United Road as the two trucking companies. I had never heard of the latter, so I did some googling. I found a couple things...

First, I found this link that allows you to enter your VIN, but it doesn't really tell you much.

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

For some odd reason, when you view that page on your phone, it gives you an option to register for an account with United Road. When I registered for an account, it basically signed me up to receive notifications for when my dealer receives ANY shipments from United Road (not just mine). And you can access their OVISS system to track your car, damn near in real-time.

So, once you have registered for an account, you can track your car using this link. This is where those screenshots came from.

https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/CustomerTracking.mvc/index

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So hoping email soon!

8/12 blend FE
I think that’sa good sign. Mine did the same 2-3 days before I got the built email, followed the next day with the shipped email.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what was the hold-up?!?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received shipped email from Ford last night. Estimated delivery to Iowa NOVEMBER 5-11.

Blend 7/22 1423.

Looks like they are picking up steam releasing DM Broncos!
Haven't taken delivery yet but the tracker just updated this morning showing delivered to my dealer!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635951295104
Sponsored