Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are 6 left from the end of June, 12 left from July and the rest are from August. Who will be the last one on Dirt Mountain?

rbs

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
It was early this morning but I got my built email this morning another 8/12 so make it 7 today

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 104 on DM, coming in hot with my daily disappointment post, no info from @Ford Motor Company after they “escalated” my request Monday. Good times.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once I registered and did the vin lookup it finds it, just is showing the San Antonio to Austin route with nothing populated. I may be jumping the gun I'm not officially in the shipped status yet.
Ya, I believe that you need to have been "shipped".

Reactions: rbs

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 6 left from the end of June, 12 left from July and the rest are from August. Who will be the last one on Dirt Mountain?
I bet with a airbag recall on top of my late blend I'm in the running for last.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stop it... I might start asking for Beer too!!! ;)
Looking at my tracking photo that you so kindly provided looks like there’s somekinda error or perhaps change in the route there in Edgemoor odd..?

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at my tracking photo that you so kindly provided looks like there’s somekinda error or perhaps change in the route there in Edgemoor odd..?
I think that there was a powerline failure listed earlier (I remember seeing that on yet another site - might have been the CSX site!). Like I said earlier, you have no idea how much I have been running down even the smallest crumbs.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think that there was a powerline failure listed earlier (I remember seeing that on yet another site - might have been the CSX site!). Like I said earlier, you have no idea how much I have been running down even the smallest crumbs.
Damn you’re good! 😂 Ever consider working as a private investigator? I think you’d kick ass at it

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
9 minute reservation on 7/13/2020…

I have a feeling I’ll be one of the last 20 on dirt mountain. Blend was 8/13… but the modules loaded 8/16.

congrats to all that got off dirt mountain!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn you’re good! 😂 Ever consider working as a private investigator? I think you’d kick ass at it
I have considered lots of things... I have done a few to many of them too. I really ought to become an adult at some point and just pick something permanent. I think my next gig is probably going to be "retired"... in about 72 weeks, not that anyone is counting.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have considered lots of things... I have done a few to many of them too. I really ought to become an adult at some point and just pick something permanent. I think my next gig is probably going to be "retired"... in about 72 weeks, not that anyone is counting.
Jeez I got another 50ish years until I can retire I’m only 22, so thankful I found my career I’m happiest with early in life

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeez I got another 50ish years until I can retire I’m only 22, so thankful I found my career I’m happiest with early in life
Shoot for another 30 instead of 50... It's more fun that way. It's great that you found a career... I more or less cobbled one together from various pieces. LOL. It might have been smoother with a little planning on my end. :D
Sponsored