First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shoot for another 30 instead of 50... It's more fun that way. It's great that you found a career... I more or less cobbled one together from various pieces. LOL. It might have been smoother with a little planning on my end. :D
My career kinda just worked out, went to school for Automated Manufacturing, ended up somehow in Waste Water Management. Uses all the same trade skills like programming and electrical troubleshooting and what not. Iā€™ll aim for 20 canā€™t hurt to shoot for the moon right šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRENT! She sure is a beauty, this is the first Race Red I've seen posted here in the Dirt Mountain thread that I know of, even more rare than my Cyber Orange I recon.

giphy.gif

Congrats!
Thanks Pat! We set out to pick a color that wasnā€™t going to be the most common. I wanted Velocity Blue, but the wife chose Race Redā€¦it is her daily driver after all.
And as always, thanks for all your hard work!!

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats. What window tint level did you put in the front windows?
Fronts donā€™t have tint yet, but from those angles, it does look like they do. We will be matching the fronts to the passenger doors pretty quickly.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Krmparkguy

First Edition
First Name
Kevin Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
Thats great news, Thank you

Sponsored

EquusFerus

Big Bend
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Insurance agent: ā€œWow, you have the VIN memorized?!ā€
Me: ā€œI must be the first 2021 Bronco owner youā€™ve dealt with.ā€

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One of the old guard has officially been paroled. First hour, first edition reservation, 7/16 build, and nearly in the final 10 left in confinement. ETAs updated yesterday morning and received ā€œbuiltā€ email at 2:51 AM today. No shipped notice yet, but an oddly aggressive delivery estimate of 11/1-11/7.

I make no promises to stop whining, but Iā€™ll take a break for the day. Hereā€™s hoping the rest of the 100+ day group get out this week.
I went 3 days with no whining, but itā€™s about time to start up again. Still no word on shipping. How long is it taking convoy vehicles to ship out lately? ETA oddly still at 11/7 with 6 transit days.

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up yesterday. 67 miles on odometer. Already put on new shoes, emblems and changed the 4" speakers. MIC 2.0 top looks good. Great vehicle!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 2A648429-4557-4F39-B0AD-E3F66E65520B

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up yesterday. 67 miles on odometer. Already put on new shoes, emblems and changed the 4" speakers. MIC 2.0 top looks good. Great vehicle!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 2A648429-4557-4F39-B0AD-E3F66E65520B
Looks sharp! Love the Bronco emblem on the front quarter panel!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has to be the active grille shutter rewire. I'm convinced 100%. They are burying it with the MIC fiasco. It's a bumper off rework. And it's happening all evening long after second shifts.

Edit: I believe it was incorporated into the line mid-August, which is why you see late August builds and after rolling right out the door.
Well, here's a little fuel for that fire. I took my bumper off tonight to take measurements and I noticed the bolts had been removed before which reminded me of your post so I checked my shutter harness and it wasn't even made until 8/30/21. This is a very plausible theory for the delay on the soft top rigs!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** PXL_20211105_024033713

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** PXL_20211105_025408752

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** PXL_20211105_025433614

Looks like the updated harness part number is m2dt-15a211-ab

Sponsored

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, here's a little fuel for that fire. I took my bumper off tonight to take measurements and I noticed the bolts had been removed before which reminded me of your post so I checked my shutter harness and it wasn't even made until 8/30/21. This is a very plausible theory for the delay on the soft top rigs!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** PXL_20211105_025433614

Wow, just wow. This is great intel and might explain why my 7/23 build is still without an update.

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@mpeugeot im about to send you a DM with my VIN if you donā€™t mind working your magic on it. I tried the sites listed but nothing happened when I entered my VIN and I couldnā€™t find a place to register my email.

I do have a shipped confirmation from Ford.

Many thanks if you can do it! If not, no worries there either. šŸŗ

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@mpeugeot im about to send you a DM with my VIN if you donā€™t mind working your magic on it. I tried the sites listed but nothing happened when I entered my VIN and I couldnā€™t find a place to register my email.

Same here!! I couldn't find a place to enter my email, so I sent my email, too! Unfortunately, my VIN didn't come back with any info! Good luck!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

But that would make sense... ;) I was not surprised to see that someone would find proof of what shenanigans were going on.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sadly, my Google-Fu has failed me tonight... I checked everywhere I could and researched just about everything... the only thing I couldn't get was answers. I even downloaded your window sticker to get the exact spelling for your dealership name to narrow down the possible dealer codes to search Cassens, United Road, and Palsapp as thoroughly as I could.
Sponsored