First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes. I think their system probably couldnā€™t handle the time change.
would you expect anything other than this stellar performance from Fjord?

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The trackers being down has never shown to represent any change in status. Don't let yourself get all worked up about it.

Sponsored

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Apparently someone heard my whiningā€¦ of course it didnā€™t get shipped rather just moved everything out a week. Now ETA of 11/14. Whatā€™s another week when itā€™s sat for 113 days!
Another day, another weekend, another month and yet it still sits. 115 days and counting. 7/16 blend, 11/1 Built, and no one knows when it will ship...

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That one is definitely mine. I only know that because my dealership is so small, they didn't have many, and that is my dealership. Hope they get this mess sorted out. It arrived early (on 10/25), but I want more of us to get ours so we can do the Shaka wave at each other or ride trails in groups sooner rather than later :) I figure the shaka wave is good since its not a jeep-y wave)
Yep my dealer as well. How was your experience with them for taking delivery? Anything I should worry about?
My normal wake-up time is 4:15 and I just got up. Feels like wake-up time because of time change. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

No email yet.

My guess is weā€™re on the same train and it comes into Walkertown outside Winston-Salem (dealer told me thatā€™s where the local trains come to).
Your wake-up time is approaching my bed time :ROFLMAO: I hope you get your email soon!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep my dealer as well. How was your experience with them for taking delivery? Anything I should worry about?

Your wake-up time is approaching my bed time :ROFLMAO: I hope you get your email soon!
Beat you by a few minutes, scroll up!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you getting this?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 70822510-5C04-4F5E-AC46-73008EDBDD5D
I was getting that last week. Didn't mean anything because my status never changed.

Everything is working for me right now, but still no changes.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Beat you by a few minutes, scroll up!
Nice!! I have the same ETA, Iā€™d imagine itā€™s the same train. Iā€™ll be calling my dealer tomorrow to see if I can get my rail car #

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another day, another weekend, another month and yet it still sits. 115 days and counting. 7/16 blend, 11/1 Built, and no one knows when it will ship...
Iā€™m pretty much right there with you, šŸ˜ž

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Taking delivery was pretty smooth. I asked them to do minimal PDI so I got it with all the shipping labels and plastics on it. They did put nitrogen in the tires which is pointless if you plan to go offroading later.

I did do my own inspection and found a few things:
1. The hose and pulley issue - I had a zip tie handy to tie off the hose away from the pulley (mine was making contact, so this fixed it before it became a problem)
2. One of the roof latches is not tight at all. This causes a rattle on bumpy roads. Adding a washer fixed it up and that rattle is gone.
3. The top has some honeycombing, but the edges all seem good. I am not super-peculiar about the hardtop as long as it's functional. I plan on getting a soft top later anyway.
4. My dealership is still a bit clueless about the 'top swap' points. I have to pester them about it tomorrow while getting my 'after break-in' oil change tomorrow.

The process to take delivery was quick, but I was also prepared with my financing, insurance, and the rest when I went in. I think I was there all of about 30 minutes or so.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice!! I have the same ETA, Iā€™d imagine itā€™s the same train. Iā€™ll be calling my dealer tomorrow to see if I can get my rail car #
If I find out mine Iā€™ll let you know.
Sponsored