Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish! Now if you could just point me to where you saw that confirmation that would be great!! 😜

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since we've been on the subject of airbag recalls...

I asked my dealer to reach out (RE: ETA) on my soft-top 3 weeks ago. Ford's Regional finally got back to my dealer with the following news: "[MY] order is on stop ship. They gave me no details on what is the cause, but supposed to release by end of December."

I don't show an airbag recall which seems like only only thing that would align with this response. Has anyone been subject to the airbag recall, but not had it populate in the recall lookup?

I'm totally bummed.
hey, why complain... nothing wrong with getting a 2021 Bronco on 12/31/21... right... when the 2022 broncos will be on the road...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636402228691

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we've been on the subject of airbag recalls...

I asked my dealer to reach out (RE: ETA) on my soft-top 3 weeks ago. Ford's Regional finally got back to my dealer with the following news: "[MY] order is on stop ship. They gave me no details on what is the cause, but supposed to release by end of December."

I don't show an airbag recall which seems like only only thing that would align with this response. Has anyone been subject to the airbag recall, but not had it populate in the recall lookup?

I'm totally bummed.
End of December???? 🤯

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm going to get my MY21 in January of 22. Fantastic.
Im probably in the same boat... They did me dirty by sending me the "built" email last wednesday... but regardless of where you look, everything stayed the same.
and they actually had the balls to write in the "built" email that it would arrive between August 31 and Sept 6th... If that isn't a slap in the face.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636402807172

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Papa Smurf. You've flew the coop already and are safely on a train, you comfortable with sharing your "December" tweet yet?
Sure, if it is for the benefit of the group. A few weeks ago, I entered into conversations with an unnamed FMC communications director about my VIN. 6/29 blend and was one of the oldest remaining on DM. The update that said person was given from their team regarding my build was "the roof has been replaced and the team is still running a quality check on it. It will ship no later than December." My response was attempted to be as polite as could be but still showed severe disappointment. Said unnamed employee seemed to share in my WTF moments and pressed the teams into looking into things more. The following week, several customer service calls were placed, most going nowhere until a Tuesday when a VERY nice lady on the Marketing team gave me an updated ETA of Nov 24 (instead of the July that it had been stuck at for over 45 days). The next day Built. Shipped the day after that. Once shipped, I reached back out to the unnamed person and thanked them for their help in whatever they did or did not do in order to get mine out.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm pretty sure I'll be in the very last batch off DM with that recall hanging over me.
Me too. a 2 door with MIC and airbag recall…

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure, if it is for the benefit of the group. A few weeks ago, I entered into conversations with an unnamed FMC communications director about my VIN. 6/29 blend and was one of the oldest remaining on DM. The update that said person was given from their team regarding my build was "the roof has been replaced and the team is still running a quality check on it. It will ship no later than December." My response was attempted to be as polite as could be but still showed severe disappointment. Said unnamed employee seemed to share in my WTF moments and pressed the teams into looking into things more. The following week, several customer service calls were placed, most going nowhere until a Tuesday when a VERY nice lady on the Marketing team gave me an updated ETA of Nov 24 (instead of the July that it had been stuck at for over 45 days). The next day Built. Shipped the day after that. Once shipped, I reached back out to the unnamed person and thanked them for their help in whatever they did or did not do in order to get mine out.
My experience with their customer service team was nowhere near as helpful. They basically just took my info and said "noted" to my concerns.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

End of December???? 🤯
Well at least I have some form of communication to plan around. I guess something is better than nothing at this point.
Sponsored