First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Please add my 4dr MIC 8/13 blend rotation 6057. In production My Ford account shows I need the air bag recall. Thank you
Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

11/08 Update - An uptick in today's releases as we see 7 being released! This still puts us on tracker to have all Dirt Mountaineers with Built emails by the end of next week! Now I'm not going to publicly start a countdown, yet, but I'm definitely doing so in my head :love: 🤪 🍻 .

1636404762543.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
55 Broncos left on our tracker! I think I am going to be the last one released! 🤨

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I have a built email by the end of Saturday I'll definitely buy you a beer. I don't have any hope though.

*I'm going to do it anyway for all your efforts.
Keep us updated. Thank you!

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/03 Build date 2 Door, Badlands 2.3, with 7sp mt, that still hasn't left Dirt Mountain. Sent email to Mike Levin this evening, not expecting a reply, but I felt better after sending it. Seeing Bronco's shipped and even delivered that were built after mine is so annoying. And I really feel for the 15 or so people in the tracker with earlier build dates than mine that haven't gotten their Bronco's either.
Also as an aside I mentioned the $1000 that Ford has allegedly allocated to the dealers to appease those of us with delayed MIC Broncos to my sales person and he had never heard of it. Sarasota Ford in Sarasota Florida.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

07/19 finally delivered!
Initial impression. Looks great. Wind noise on 2dr hardtop is awful.

A11B12A1-3557-4AC1-B429-DE1314A1F8DD.jpeg
It's fairly loud and I'm curious how it compares to a Jeep. There's a huge gap between the side of the top and the plastic piece aft of the door that looks like a culprit. I'm going to stuff some rubber tubular seal in there and see if it helps.

Reactions: Axe

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would you like to know, ask her which chip? Because you can look it up in ETIS and also verify your Sync 4 version in the ford.com website.

99% chance that she lied to you, but to make sure pull your as built data and compare it another Bronco with the same options that has shipped.

You have to call them out on their bullshit. They will admit it if they believe that you have more data than they do. I have partaken in the support line circle jerk before (more than once).

If your PCM has a date under ETIS, you are not missing a "Chip" for your 2.7 engine, that's horseshit.
I had a feeling but I guess getting some information gave that glimmer of hope (that I had finally overcame the Ford CS ineptitude)

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
8/03 Build date 2 Door, Badlands 2.3, with 7sp mt, that still hasn't left Dirt Mountain. Sent email to Mike Levin this evening, not expecting a reply, but I felt better after sending it. Seeing Bronco's shipped and even delivered that were built after mine is so annoying. And I really feel for the 15 or so people in the tracker with earlier build dates than mine that haven't gotten their Bronco's either.
Also as an aside I mentioned the $1000 that Ford has allegedly allocated to the dealers to appease those of us with delayed MIC Broncos to my sales person and he had never heard of it. Sarasota Ford in Sarasota Florida.
Hey, I haven't heard much from those who took possession of their Broncos and the thousand bucks, like if it was passed onto the customer! Mine should be at Grangers by the end of the month, I hope!

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another day, another weekend, another month and yet it still sits. 115 days and counting. 7/16 blend, 11/1 Built, and no one knows when it will ship...
It’s an early Christmas miracle… no shipping notice, no tracker change, never showed on palsapp, but somehow showed up at dealer today. Will share more after pickup tomorrow. It’s almost over…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 889093C0-338A-4D68-B5C2-F375A7F31DAD

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s an early Christmas miracle… no shipping notice, no tracker change, never showed on palsapp, but somehow showed up at dealer today. Will share more after pickup tomorrow. It’s almost over…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 889093C0-338A-4D68-B5C2-F375A7F31DAD
Out of all the ineptitude of this entire debacle, what blows my mind the most is how it can show up out of the blue without notice.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ave a built email by the end of Sat
What!!!! Holy moly that’s awesome! I’m super pumped for you. 🤯

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Out of all the ineptitude of this entire debacle, what blows my mind the most is how it can show up out of the blue without notice.
Really hard to believe. Dealer surprised as well. We determined tommy_sup likely shared the same truck to Nashville (different dealer), but also received no shipped notice or indication it was on the way. We’ll never understand this level of ineptitude.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks