Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did just buy you a "coffee"! Thanks
Thanks Todd! I'll be sure to use it to buy a cold one in Austin this weekend!

giphy.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/10 Update - I'm LOVING this consistency. Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Today with 66% 2DRs and 33% July Builds (but come on already, can we PLEASE get those June Blends released!)

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636596421142

Special Note - I leave tomorrow after work to Austin for the Off-Roadeo. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on where to stay, what to see and most important WHAT TO EAT :)! I'm going to try my best to pop in here to keep things updated but on the odd chance I don't I'll see y'all on Monday!

Current Countdown Number -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11/10 Update - I'm LOVING this consistency. Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Today with 66% 2DRs and 33% July Builds (but come on already, can we PLEASE get those June Blends released!)

1636596421142.png

Special Note - I leave tomorrow after work to Austin for the Off-Roadeo. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on where to stay, what to see and most important WHAT TO EAT :)! I'm going to try my best to pop in here to keep things updated but on the odd chance I don't I'll see y'all on Monday!

Current Countdown Number -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Curious. Why Austin and not Moab? I'm between NH for proximity and MOAB for, well...MOAB! That said, I've never been to Austin.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew I was part of the recall. My hope was that they were fixing at the factory and that's why my bronco was delayed. Wishful thinking I guess.

Had you not checked to see if you were involved in the recall? Really shouldn’t be a surprise for you at this point.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clay my man! It's about time we were able to get that Display Picture of yours changed!
What is it now, your wish to Pug Santa to get your Bronco by Christmas? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Technically it’s a sloth, but I like the way you roll! It’s a Festivus for the rest of us!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636598648323

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The waiting on DM sucked but this waiting for shipped notice is just as bad. Most on here have got the built and shipped emails in the same day or one day after the other. But when we don’t get that, you realize you don’t fit the ‘normal pattern’ and start to worry again. I’m still checking Aem, ETIS, Palsapp and pizza tracker multiple times a day looking for any change. And yesterday my dealer eta went from 11/19 to 11/18 (one day better) so taking that as a good sign but i have had 4 dealer eta changes so until I get the shipped notice I know my current dealer eta is not solid. plus, having this delay in getting a shippEd email sucks cause you know you’re so close but you also know Ford could fuck you at any moment with some new issue and hold it.
They do like to rub a little salt in the wound. It was 9/28 built to 10/16 shipped/delivered to SAC for me. Hopefully it happens quicker for you!

My husband asked if I was going to quit watching this thread. I told him I was committed now, I must see them all get off the mountain!
Same here! No Bronco left behind! :cool:

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious. Why Austin and not Moab? I'm between NH for proximity and MOAB for, well...MOAB! That said, I've never been to Austin.
I'm an hour away from Detroit and found super cheap flights to Austin ($130 incl. luggage).

Mainly choose Texas for the warm weather, music scene, and FOOOOOD!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm an hour away from Detroit and found super cheap flights to Austin ($130 incl. luggage).

Mainly choose Texas for the warm weather, music scene, and FOOOOOD!
I guess a really cold day for us would still be warm for you. At least it's not Summer where it is 98 degrees with a heat index of 115. Shade does you no good at all in that condition, the heat just follows wherever you go. I prefer that to freezing cold and snow though.

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETIS.ford.Com, bronco6g and Ford pizza tracker all given me new end dates… could it mean I get a build email in the AM????

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She finally arrived! I will take her home tomorrow she escaped dirt mountain quite dirty but she is here!! 23 miles on her. I was surprised it wasn’t more. Msrp from dealer no issues! Finally the wait is over!!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636598648323
Yeah, but tell us about the truck! Haha! Just kidding congratulations!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, my rail car has been sitting in Kansas City, Kansas, since 7:34 pm last night! On its way to Grangers. Left MAP on 11/02! What's in Kansas City, Kansas?
It shouldn’t be there long. The biggest delay for me was once it got to Omaha. It took over a week to get a transport to Granger from Omaha.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally delivered!! Waiting on PDI to be completed

DCFD992E-F023-4B69-AB50-4C53B1AE18A4.jpeg
Hey, lucky you! By the way, I was just listening to "Gone Gone Gone" by the band C
It shouldn’t be there long. The biggest delay for me was once it got to Omaha. It took over a week to get a transport to Granger from Omaha.
Is Omaha where they're loaded on a truck?
Sponsored