Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
65493BAC-2CDD-4CF3-A086-CAC3EFF829D3.png

no email from Ford but this updated overnight! Holy shit maybe by some damn miracle it finally happened
I was hoping you would get something after I received my built notice yesterday considering you were the next person in line after me on the tracker. Our rotation numbers are 202 apart so hopefully that means Ford is replacing at least 200 tops a day.
Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping you would get something after I received my built notice yesterday considering you were the next person in line after me on the tracker. Our rotation numbers are 202 apart so hopefully that means Ford is replacing at least 200 tops a day.
I had to search for it. No email sent. My AEM, ETIS times changed last night and then when I went on Ford’s tracker it showed built. But now when I go back on Ford’s tracker it is back to in production. So who freaking knows

Ioiwachief

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dates changed from my build date of 8/16 to 11/10 on the Ford ETIS page. 4 out of the 7 dates changed to this. They all had been stuck on 8/16 prior. Do you think this is a good sign i will be getting my built email tomorrow?

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That
My dates changed from my build date of 8/16 to 11/10 on the Ford ETIS page. 4 out of the 7 dates changed to this. They all had been stuck on 8/16 prior. Do you think this is a good sign i will be getting my built email tomorrow?
Thats exactly what mine did last night

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those dates are only an indicator that the vehicle was plugged in, you may get a built notice or you may not. Mine and many other updated days to weeks ago and are still pending built notices, hopefully yours doesn't get hung up like so many others.

Keep an eye on the pizza tracker/AEMS for a new end date, when you see that you'll almost certainly get the email overnight.

Last edited:

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello fellowe DMers, anyone else get to the point where you only check on the status of the bronco 1-2x a week? Iv definitely gotten there by now

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all. After 484 days of waiting our First Edition finally arrived. It’s awesome. Worth the wait. Heading to Joshua Tree area next week for some off-road adventures.

FYI Capitol Ford in San Jose was a pleasure to deal with. They respected MSRP and we’re no nonsense. However, they have another First Edition for sale that’s marked up to $112k!

0BFC78A1-2B6A-4750-A7C9-669A37EB47A2.jpeg

78FF3105-1779-47A5-8A51-A4D726E6C8B3.png
Congrats! Just returned from Indian Cove in Joshua Tree, ideal spot to explore while breaking in your new FE!

Sponsored

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish had that level of discipline. I'm still checking multiple times daily.
Iv also had literally zero changes to anything since it was sent to production on 8/2 so I kinda forget to look sometimes, the most exciting thing that happens to me is the date on the bottom of your window sticker, sometimes the day it updates changes lol

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iv also had literally zero changes to anything since it was sent to production on 8/2 so I kinda forget to look sometimes, the most exciting thing that happens to me is the date on the bottom of your window sticker, sometimes the day it updates changes lol
Until you realize it changes every week....lol.
Sponsored