Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received an email at 1:36 this morning saying my Bronco has been built. Which really means that they finally got around to replacing my top, just missing that October timeframe they gave me, and hopefully fixed my airbag that is in recall.

Reservation made on 7/13/2020 at 9:58PM CST
Order Confirmation 4/3/2021
In Production 7/19/2021
Built 11/11/2021
Estimated Delivery Dates Dec 2nd - 8th by Rail

Black Diamond
2 door
2.7L Ecoboost
10 speed automatic
Mid package
Towing
Roof rails
Floor liners
And I think that brings us to 12 pre-August....

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Different and belligerent interchangeable here?
No one would need to be belligerent if they communicated anything at all, beyond “hang in there” and shipping out Bas flags and hammocks, as if those somehow alleviate them from doing things right to begin with and making them right ASAP as opposed to leaving those folks hanging out to dry.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i probably dont get responses because I am not very respectful... but hey, we are all different, right
i saw a tweet or two of yours, wasn't disrespectful just trying to get some action!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my "built" email this morning, I was one of the most tenured Dirt Mountain residents. 7/12 blend date. Hopefully I'll see it by the end of the month!
Now 11 pre-Aug left.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Throwing the BS card down on that one. Every time there's an accident, they need to be replaced.
go have an accident In first gen car and get back to me, it happens all the time..

Not to mention general supply chain issues...not saying it's right just it happens.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivery at 2pm today!! I can't wait!

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
go have an accident In first gen car and get back to me, it happens all the time..

Not to mention general supply chain issues...not saying it's right just it happens.
The issue though is that claiming no parts doesn’t fly when they’re able to keep producing new units off the line while those built months ago sit and wait for the recall to get fixed. Simple solution is pull 553 airbags from the line and ship them out overnight to the dealers with the affected Broncos that are just sitting there. Now, if they weren’t able to build any units because there was an airbag supplier/commodity issue then fine, but that isn’t the case. Someone in a group I’m with at my same dealer received their built email today for an 11/11 build, with ETA for delivery by end of month or first week of December. They will likely get their Bronco before I get mine, despite that fact that not only has mine been built months ago and shipped to DM, but once paroled from DM then became an airbag recall victim and has been sitting for nearly a month at the dealer. That 11/11 units shouldn’t have been built if airbag supply is the issue. The ones that Ford screwed up on should have been corrected, then they could get back to running new builds down the line.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one would need to be belligerent if they communicated anything at all, beyond “hang in there” and shipping out Bas flags and hammocks, as if those somehow alleviate them from doing things right to begin with and making them right ASAP as opposed to leaving those folks hanging out to dry.
The entitlement is strong in this thread!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was an 8/5 build date and finally got my email that my Bronco was completed and shipped. On Tuesday morning I received my production line pic.
Yay!! this is so exciting, you're so close to receiving your Bronco. :)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The entitlement is strong in this thread!
Fascinating comment. Are you being sarcastic? If not, please. When you've ordered a 50-60k vehicle, which has been produced....and then Ford refuses to communicate anything about it to you or your dealer....for MONTHS!....we're way past entitlement. We're not asking for the world, just some words of what's going on would mean a lot.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fascinating comment. Are you being sarcastic? If not, please. When you've ordered a 50-60k vehicle, which has been produced....and then Ford refuses to communicate anything about it to you or your dealer....for MONTHS!....we're way past entitlement. We're not asking for the world, just some words of what's going on would mean a lot.
Half sarcastic. I’ve been waiting just as long, vin since April 20 still not even built. I don’t go around bashing the shit out of a guy and then expect him to be my friend and have all the answers afterwards. Reap what you sow.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company glad to see there is still Ford visibility in this thread!

Can you check VIN 1FMDE5CPXMLA72364? 7/13 blend. Feel free to PM is needed, thanks in advance.
He's only saying what we all know: Once the Built email comes, the dominoes fall.
Sponsored