Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! Post those tremor wheels when you get them on!

@CO-Bronco mark me as delivered finally. Dropped at the dealer overnight. Of course I am out of town till Wednesday so it will have to wait till then.

77B172CB-8C06-44BF-8761-98DD4B929A08.jpeg
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@CO-Bronco mark me down as signed, sealed, and delivered. Lovinā€™ it! Granger was awesome

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 14242327-B22C-4342-B14A-39CDC2AA1A65

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 14242327-B22C-4342-B14A-39CDC2AA1A65
Lucky you!! You didnā€™t happen to see my velocity blue Big Bend four-door in the lot, did you? I believe my bronco was unloaded off of the train in Omaha yesterday, so Iā€™m hoping to be at Grangers soon!

akusp

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F140
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CO-Bronco Please mark me as delivered!

I wore a DM Bronco shirt to the Austin Off-Rodeo. My dealer texted a pic while we were driving the course on Wednesday but I had to wait until I got home Friday to pick her up. We went straight from airport to dealer bags and all. I'm just playing with stuff now.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Mine

Last edited:

Sponsored

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lucky you!! You didnā€™t happen to see my velocity blue Big Bend four-door in the lot, did you? I believe my bronco was unloaded off of the train in Omaha yesterday, so Iā€™m hoping to be at Grangers soon!
Mine took 9 days to get to granger from Omaha, when I knew it was in Omaha i checked with granger and tgey told me delivery to them would be the 11th, and it showed up then. I'm picking it up Tuesday

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine took 9 days to get to granger from Omaha, when I knew it was in Omaha i checked with granger and tgey told me delivery to them would be the 11th, and it showed up then. I'm picking it up Tuesday
WOW nine days for a two hour drive....yikes! Good for you! When did your train leave MAP? Mine left 11/02, with a delivery of 11/20 thru 11/28! So did track your truck show up on the tracker?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha. They had a lot of Broncos waiting for pickup. Hunter said not one person has canceled

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha. They had a lot of Broncos waiting for pickup. Hunter said not one person has canceled
Oh wow! Thanks for the scoop! I'll wait for email from Granger for an ETA! I'm sure they're busy!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW nine days for a two hour drive....yikes! Good for you! When did your train leave MAP? Mine left 11/02, with a delivery of 11/20 thru 11/28! So did track your truck show up on the tracker?
Yes I followed it relentlessly through the trip, it was built and released on the 19th of October, it left map on the 23rd of october and made it to Omaha on the 30th of October. Train car was moved to offload on the 1st and emptied on the 2nd, then delivered on tge afternoon of tge 11th. My latest day for delivery per Ford was tge 19th of November. Nothing really on ford's tracking but the railroads it was pretty good on knowing where it was.