Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a raid thru the fence? If so, please include me.
This reminds me of the whole "Storming Area51" meme's that circulated a few years back 🤣

giphy.gif

tmeihls

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
im a 2.7 motor 2 door blend date 08/06 havent heard a peep either. I dont believe im on the tracker

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This week is my eta end date and I can't wait to finally drive my rig home where it belongs (after hitting every mud holes in between my dealership and my driveway of course). On that note, here are my first mods I'm planning to install. Of course there's other stuff not on the picture such as the 42" led bar, led pods, new wheels, sound bar, etc...BUT the reason of this post is to give a big big BIIIIGGGG thank you/shoutout to the one and only @Papa Smurf , gentleman extraordinire and great human being. With his help, I might have one of the few, or THE only Canadian Rig with a Bad Bronco logo on. Words can't describe how happy I was to lose our wagger my friend ( I love those stickers)!!. I'm grateful to be a part of this community, you guys are the best🙏
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

That Bad Bronco badge is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Loving the license plate as well!

With that being said, my French is a bit rusty, but does "Je me souviens" translate to "I Remember". Yet another sign to never forget the origin story of your Bronco and how it came to be 😂 🎉

Can't wait for you to take Delivery!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/15 & 11/16 Update - Wow... just wow. Absolutely no Bronco's on our tracker have been released in the past two days. And these are both week days. No countdown celebrations today. I'm upset.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637109577441

Special Notes
- I have seen a few new faces in this thread that past few days claiming they are on Dirt Mountain but are not on the Tracker. In the spirit of #NoBroncoLeftBehind feel free to DM me your Blend Date/Rotation/Top/Doors/Model/Location and I'll add you onto the Tracker!

Also to note, I'll be sending a mass message/tag to all those left on the mountain tomorrow to do a roll call to ensure everyone's status is current and these past few "Zero" days arnt caused by a lack of communication.

giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

gilgamesh

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was just reading about another 2.7 liter engine with valve issues that just shut off on the highway and now this guy is waiting on Ford to replace his engine. Do you think this is really what we are on Dirt Mountain for? If the 4drs and the soft tops that are left are all 2.7 liter engines then it would all make sense.

I have a 2.7 liter engine. To the other 31 people, please reply to this post what engine you have.
4 Door FE 2.7l engine. 7/22 blend.

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just reading about another 2.7 liter engine with valve issues that just shut off on the highway and now this guy is waiting on Ford to replace his engine. Do you think this is really what we are on Dirt Mountain for? If the 4drs and the soft tops that are left are all 2.7 liter engines then it would all make sense.

I have a 2.7 liter engine. To the other 31 people, please reply to this post what engine you have.
2.7 4D Badlands Sas Lux SoftTop

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've pulled everyone's data to help with your query.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637112025817

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was questioned when I said DM wouldn't be cleared before EOY...at the rate were going and the amount of people coming out of the wood work it might be closer to the end of Q1. I'm sure there were vehicles released today we're seeing the data pool is to small, still not a good sign.

Ford really needs to figure something out here...working as fast as they can isn't cutting it. We planned to get another navigator but this debacle is really pushing me towards another cayenne.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good catch. They barely exist anyway, but there should be a couple.
Soft tops are exclusively 2.7s. This certainly makes you think the hold up with them is the 2.7

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm actually wondering if I reordered I might get something sooner? They seem to be running production while the orphans sit.
Sponsored