Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in production, July 23 build date. My dealer and their Ford rep are trying to get information on my Badlands, but nothing encouraging yet.
Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the built email this morning. Expected delivery 12/3 through 12/9.
Wow is that actually a sign of life? Congrats. Looks like you are the only one.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting here, not sure if I'm on the tracker but I'm definitely on dirt mountain.

7/13 Reservation
8/6 Blend
Black Diamond, 4dr, 2.3, 7 speed, MIC

A few days ago my dealer said they think mine was built and awaiting shipment. No updates since. Tracker says still in production. Modules last updated 9/8. No shipping info.

I dont post often, but I'm here everyday looking for any info I can find as to what my Broncos status could be. Ive been frustrated multiple times over and over again, now i just expect the worst and basically gave up on hope that it will arrive when Ford says it will. We sold our 2nd car back when our build went into production in August, but then the MIC top recall happened. So we've been desperately needing this Bronco since we're a family of 5 with 1 car.

@Ford Motor Company If you're watching this thread, PLEASE update us remaining dirt mountain folks. We've had to wait longer than anyone else. The delays are so frustrating, but it wouldnt be so bad if you just communicated with us.

Sorry y'all, rant over.
@Ford Motor Company is busy with more important things.... read here, you'll see.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-level-lift-added-more-pics.28582/post-975629

" This is such an awesome photo! Great job on those camera angles. Congrats and enjoy!"

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still waiting here, not sure if I'm on the tracker but I'm definitely on dirt mountain.

7/13 Reservation
8/6 Blend
Black Diamond, 4dr, 2.3, 7 speed, MIC

A few days ago my dealer said they think mine was built and awaiting shipment. No updates since. Tracker says still in production. Modules last updated 9/8. No shipping info.

I dont post often, but I'm here everyday looking for any info I can find as to what my Broncos status could be. Ive been frustrated multiple times over and over again, now i just expect the worst and basically gave up on hope that it will arrive when Ford says it will. We sold our 2nd car back when our build went into production in August, but then the MIC top recall happened. So we've been desperately needing this Bronco since we're a family of 5 with 1 car.

@Ford Motor Company If you're watching this thread, PLEASE update us remaining dirt mountain folks. We've had to wait longer than anyone else. The delays are so frustrating, but it wouldnt be so bad if you just communicated with us.

Sorry y'all, rant over.
Pretty much the same here 8/11 blend date/ I have modules a lot of them but no dates/ How do you know the date on the modules updates? Thanks!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoever runs that account couldn't be more tone deaf.
In all fairness, I think we have to acknowledge that they've been silenced for whatever reasons, from way up the food chain. I've had two different reps TRY to help but got the "Check with your dealer" reply. Both they and I know that's a dead end since Ford ain't talking to anyone. Who knows why? (Adding to my short list of things to ask God about when I get there...)

MG704

Big Bend
First Name
Marlin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia, 2021 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't use this to try and buy a cup of coffee, but I was just told by a Ford rep that the End Dates will all be updated by month end. (Not good news, since I was hoping to be freed by then! Where are all the Brittney Spears folks when we need them? FREE JEFF's BRONCO!!
And the rest of youse.)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In all fairness, I think we have to acknowledge that they've been silenced for whatever reasons, from way up the food chain. I've had two different reps TRY to help but got the "Check with your dealer" reply. Both they and I know that's a dead end since Ford ain't talking to anyone. Who knows why? (Adding to my short list of things to ask God about when I get there...)
While that is likely true, being up front and saying they can't comment would go a long way.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 8/12 blend FE has technically arrived. It’s not at the dealer, but it is at the local rail yard waiting for dealer transport. So close I can taste it (and actually see it in the rail lot on my way to work 😂)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't use this to try and buy a cup of coffee, but I was just told by a Ford rep that the End Dates will all be updated by month end. (Not good news, since I was hoping to be freed by then! Where are all the Brittney Spears folks when we need them? FREE JEFF's BRONCO!!
And the rest of youse.)
The ETA end dates update as your Bronco is traveling, mine have changed a few times in the past 72 hours to reflect changes in the train schedule.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ETA end dates update as your Bronco is traveling, mine have changed a few times in the past 72 hours to reflect changes in the train schedule.
Oh, if only it were so. Mine's in a sinkhole on Dirt Mtn.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While that is likely true, being up front and saying they can't comment would go a long way.
100%! Communication is key, a simple were running slightly behind schedule due to xyz and now forecast shipping by xyz would go a long ways.

Clem

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@CO-Bronco my 8/10 blend was delivered on 11/15 and picked up on 11/17. Shipped date was 10/31. ETA went from 11/26 to 11/18 but showed up at the dealer a little earlier. Transport was by rail from Michigan to southern Louisiana. Hope that gives people some perspective on delivery times. No pics since it was dark and rainy when I picked it up.
Sponsored