First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my 42,000 points for a new car but not the 200,000 or the 20,000 yet, did you or your dealership do anything I need to know about? I was going to call Ford Pass on Monday and start the process…. Waiting for the holiday week to be over.
my salesman got mine today with this from another tread and they did post today within minutes because I had not received mine so the dealer has to okay them.

Screenshot_20211127-145729_Chrome.jpg

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still waiting…

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco - As of 7:20 AM on 11/27/21 pizza tracker updated to delivered to @StephensAutoCenter in WV! No other communication provided, and I wouldn't have even known if I didn't get an update from the web monitor I have set up that something changed. Hopefully will hear something soon from SAC, and hopefully this will be a good day for others to hear some good news about their rides.
Jason my man! CONGRATS, the wait is sooooo close to being over!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

@CO-Bronco mark me down as delivered. I will pick it up on Tuesday, which is the 5 month anniversary of it being built ;)
CONGRATS Brian! 3 More sleeps until she's all yours! It's like the countdown until Santa comes lol!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my built email!!! Wow never thought this day would come!
FINALLY! That's epic news Chad, and it looks like you are the only Bronco on our tracker to be released today!

giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mark me down as delivered. Can’t get out to WV to pick it up until Friday though. Gonna be a long week at work…
Mark me down as delivered. Can’t get out to WV to pick it up until Friday though. Gonna be a long week at work…
Damn that was a quick delivery! CONGRATS and yes, it's going to be a lonnnnnng week I bet!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/27 Update - One Bronco was lucky enough to make it out of Dirt Mountain today. At this rate it really will be 2022 before DM is cleared.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638059565704

Special Notes - On a personal issue note. I realized today that my rear air vents (only applicable to 4dr models) do not have any air flow. If anyones interested or has suggestions please check out the following thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4dr-rear-air-vents-no-flow-issue.29425/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have to give mine up Tuesday for undercoating. I hope they treat her right and don't skimp out on the wax (which by the way is going to be the first time I've used something other than an oil based underspray... So hopefully I'm not making a grave mistake)
I typically do Fluid Film, but mostly everyone here is switching to PFC so I decided to give it a try. Of course the day I had it scheduled was the most snow we have gotten this year.

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked ours this past Saturday, took 11 days in transit by rail and then by car carrier to dealership, had to wait 4 days at dealer before they could perform their safety inspection, but it is finally home!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 3667964D-7065-4DDF-9658-85821FA1BFD2
What are those wheels? I like them!
Sponsored