First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have a Wildtrack 4 door with an original build date of June 7th which was actually built with the MIC version 1 top on June 14th and since then all I see on the tracker is IN PRODUCTION June 23rd and received the last email on September 23rd stating my Bronco would be getting a replacement top and be ready for shippment by the END OF THIS MONTH meaning I would think the end of September and NO UPDATES SINCE , I'm seeing more Wildtracks being delivered daily with later in production dates than mine and it's getting VERY FRUSTRATING
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also have a Wildtrack 4 door with an original build date of June 7th which was actually built with the MIC version 1 top on June 14th and since then all I see on the tracker is IN PRODUCTION June 23rd and received the last email on September 23rd stating my Bronco would be getting a replacement top and be ready for shippment by the END OF THIS MONTH meaning I would think the end of September and NO UPDATES SINCE , I'm seeing more Wildtracks being delivered daily with later in production dates than mine and it's getting VERY FRUSTRATING
It's only 4 days past end of month. As has been discussed many times, vehicles sit until a full load is available. Loading and transit take several weeks at least. I wouldn't expect to see it until sometime in November.