First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ever since it stated to snow near me, when I drive, water and dirt sprays up on to the windshield. Any one else having this issue? I’m constantly having spray fluid while driving.
Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. And the factory wiper fluid evaporates/freezes leaving hard water spots everywhere. I bought a bottle of Rain-X window treatment and wiper fluid to try out. At least I haven't been hot by a rock yet!

OP
OP
XrayMike

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same. And the factory wiper fluid evaporates/freezes leaving hard water spots everywhere. I bought a bottle of Rain-X window treatment and wiper fluid to try out. At least I haven't been hot by a rock yet!
Yeah I’ve been hit by a few rocks but nothing significant yet thankfully. Not sure if I have water build up in the wiper area or what, but I’m going to be burning through fluid lol

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a hood/bug deflector? I've seen a few people report turbulence interfering with the sprayer and wiper.

I use the orange RainX and have been driving in blizzard conditions with no problems.

OP
OP
XrayMike

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a hood/bug deflector? I've seen a few people report turbulence interfering with the sprayer and wiper.

I use the orange RainX and have been driving in blizzard conditions with no problems.
I don’t have any deflector or anything like that. I have rain x but water speckles and dirt seem to splash up in the windshield while driving. I was sure that it was from other cars while driving behind them, but it also happens when I’m the only car on the road

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m confused by this thread. If there was water, dirt, snow, debris on the road while driving, wouldn’t you expect some to mist onto the windshield?

OP
OP
XrayMike

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m confused by this thread. If there was water, dirt, snow, debris on the road while driving, wouldn’t you expect some to mist onto the windshield?
Yes if I’m behind cars, but it just seems to happen excessively and even when I’m not behind vehicles. Finding myself having to go through wiper fluid like nuts
Sponsored