Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do the sun screens use the same clips as the winter headliner?

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the sun screens use the same clips as the winter headliner?
Current inventory of sun screens have metal brackets that do the same thing as the headliner bracket. These will switch to the exact same bracket as the headliner when the current inventory runs out. We are switching the current headliner brackets to a slightly stronger version to accommodate the added tension required for the sun screen. This simplifies our production. We will fully warranty any of these bracket if there is any breakage.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current inventory of sun screens have metal brackets that do the same thing as the headliner bracket. These will switch to the exact same bracket as the headliner when the current inventory runs out. We are switching the current headliner brackets to a slightly stronger version to accommodate the added tension required for the sun screen. This simplifies our production. We will fully warranty any of these bracket if there is any breakage.
So if i currently have a headliner I should use the metal brackets for both if I get a sun screen now?

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both will do the same job. You may have a beefed up version of the plastic brackets. We have been tweaking them as we go along

Sponsored

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was trying to check out. It says can use PayPal or credit card. But when I go to pay, it only gives me option to use PayPal, not credit card. I’d prefer to use my credit card, not a fan of PayPal. Is this a glitch, or only option? Thought about calling and paying over phone.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was trying to check out. It says can use PayPal or credit card. But when I go to pay, it only gives me option to use PayPal, not credit card. I’d prefer to use my credit card, not a fan of PayPal. Is this a glitch, or only option? Thought about calling and paying over phone.
PayPal does the credit card processing for us as well. You don't need to log in with them or register. I just switched over CC processing with them about 6 months ago. Now it seems they have ruffled a few feathers and I need to look for a new solution.

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PayPal does the credit card processing for us as well. You don't need to log in with them or register. I just switched over CC processing with them about 6 months ago. Now it seems they have ruffled a few feathers and I need to look for a new solution.
So I tried again. Found the pay using debit or credit card on PayPal site. Problem is bc I do have an account w them, when I proceed as a guest and enter my email, it immediately recognizes me and wants to log me in. Will not let me pay any other way. So what is a work around? I won’t use PayPal anymore.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I tried again. Found the pay using debit or credit card on PayPal site. Problem is bc I do have an account w them, when I proceed as a guest and enter my email, it immediately recognizes me and wants to log me in. Will not let me pay any other way. So what is a work around? I won’t use PayPal anymore.
I will get my old payment processor activated again. I will PM you when I get it up and running. You may need to call us with your CC info to run the order.
Mike

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will get my old payment processor activated again. I will PM you when I get it up and running. You may need to call us with your CC info to run the order.
Mike
Ok I have added another checkout option. COD. Use that one. Once I receive the order I will send you an invoice from authorize.net and you can make the payment through them.

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I have added another checkout option. COD. Use that one. Once I receive the order I will send you an invoice from authorize.net and you can make the payment through them.
You are the man. Thank you so much for doing that. Order placed. I’ll keep an eye out for invoice. Thanks again.
Sponsored