Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you are a big Ford fan please don't take offense, but the Ford "Chimes" reminds me of a rental car. I think because pretty much every time I rent a car, I'm given a Flex or and Edge etc. so I associate the "Chime" with being in a rental car.

Does anyone know if there is a way to code the chimes out or has been done on other model Fords? This is my first Ford, hoping to love the brand, but gotta ditch those chimes first.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With Forscan you can on other Ford vehicles. Just need to give the Bronco some time in consumers hands.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are a big Ford fan please don't take offense, but the Ford "Chimes" reminds me of a rental car. I think because pretty much every time I rent a car, I'm given a Flex or and Edge etc. so I associate the "Chime" with being in a rental car.

Does anyone know if there is a way to code the chimes out or has been done on other model Fords? This is my first Ford, hoping to love the brand, but gotta ditch those chimes first.
You said what I couldn't, thank you for the topic.

dmmjr_gas

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser - Magma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to disable the chimes on my '21 Badlands and get an error in Forscan saying the process was stopped? I was able to add Sport mode and disable double horn honk. Wonder why I can't get rid of the idiot bells! Anyone... Anyone...

OP
OP
e90steve

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried to disable the chimes on my '21 Badlands and get an error in Forscan saying the process was stopped? I was able to add Sport mode and disable double horn honk. Wonder why I can't get rid of the idiot bells! Anyone... Anyone...
Thanks for trying!

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone ever figured this out?
Sponsored