Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah, i also thought there was gonnabe a thorough walk thru presentation. showing us interior and trunk space and somethingmore. Apple style.
TFL has a video out already. It shows some nice shots of the interior that Ford didn't show. I'm more impressed now than just watching the Ford reveal.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, my reveal experience was completely ruined by doing some work right up to reveal time, and then having computer issues - I originally planned on watching the reveal on Youtube on my Xbox, to watch on the TV, but then it was delayed from youtube on my computer, so then I tried to mirror the screen to the TV, but it wouldn't connect, and then my computer wouldn't play sound either.....so i didn't actually see Ford's full reveal video until some time after - didn't get to participate in the reveal thread either.....

Anyway, aside from that, I'll agree in a general sense.

I actually loved the video they did - it was great - showed the vehicle well from a lot of angles, and broadly discussed tech and options it had.

After that video ended, I 100% expected it to shift to a traditional style debut presentation with people out in front of the car talking about features, vehicles rolling up behind them, etc. I expected them to be like "look how easy the doors come of" - pulls a pin, and then the door pops off, etc. With more verbal detail on how trims worked and whatnot - I found it difficult to have to read all the info they dumped at once and trying to interpret what it all means on something vastly different than their normal trim levels and option features. If it was your standard XL, XLT, Limited, etc. it would've been easier to interpret, but with all new trim levels and a different configuration of option availability, it made it tough to figure out, and furthermore, tough to choose what trim level to reserve, especially with huge chunks of info missing (obviously that info will be shared later on before ordering).

.....that was a very long way of saying I loved what they showed, but totally expected more/more detail of the "boring" regular debuts.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I liked it but I didn't like how I had to go looking, if I didn't follow bronco for the last 5 years then it had a chance of not showing up in my recommendation which could of lead to confusion.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep coming back to the idea of ... "It took them 4 extra months to come up with this as a reveal strategy, and still bungled it?"

And did they on the down-low delay the release another 4 months? I keep seeing April as the expected beginning of deliveries.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was supposed to be revealed in person, in March. Not sure why we couldnā€™t get at least one extremely detailed walk thru video today.

I watched about 6 different auto mag videos of basicly same thing. Somebody get down and dirty please.

Sponsored

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the simple answer is that there are likely still gaps in engineering. That top has to be a PITA to figure out. The rear seats don't look baked, etc.

I'd bet those NDAs for Motor Trend et al were pretty thick...

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The reveal was not what I expected. I expected speakers and presentations after the video, but it just ended.

itā€™s fine though. The media coverage gave lots of follow up content.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wasn't able to watch the reveal, due to three hours of trying to reserve a First Edition. After I finally reserved one it was past my bedtime. Lol

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
I expected something different but wasnā€™t disappointed.

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
why is wasn't launched like the F150 is beyond me.....after all this is the biggest new program for Ford in decades.

Sponsored

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I enjoyed the intro video, I would have enjoyed that first, followed by a hour long deep dive with an engineer physically walking around the vehicle and pointing out features up close. Oh well, we'll get all that in time I guess. They'll probably let media outlets start doing that soon and that's where we'll really get to know the vehicle.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not disappointed at all, fits the bill perfectly, won't be getting a first year model anyways. The wife and I are leaning towards the 4D Badlands will the bells and whistles, and I can't say enough how beautiful this things is. They did a bang up job IMO, kudos Ford.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im most disappointed with this. How the hell can I possibly reserve (Iā€™m not one of these guys with unlimited budgets) or consider any trim when you canā€™t price it with options on the site????? Weā€™re not even talking reservations here!! This is just when you attempt to build and price!? Terrible
Ford Bronco Disappointed in reveal. 565F997E-44B5-4E17-892D-807298548FA8

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I tried for a couple hours to put in a reservation. Somewhere along the line it came out that there's no soft top for the 2 door. Is this true?? And am I the only one who didn't know???

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I truly enjoyed the INTRO to the Reveal event..... but there wasn't one. Seriously, after a great warmup of well done infomercials I was jazzed, expecting to watch maybe another 30 min to an hour of details on vehicle in a studio where you can actually examine it without all the hub-bub.

Nice that Ford basically gave away the farm to all the auto-industry reps to push the details through YouTube vids and e-mag articles. Just don't understand why FMC didn't include that in the reveal itself and take full credit for it.

Bottom line: at the "end" of it, I was like "That's it!?"
Sponsored