Sponsored

Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached)

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was all set on a Wildlands since it had most of the options I wanted as standard. However, I was very disappointed when doing B&P on the leather color shown. Is it just me or does that seem more like a lower level model color. How many folks really like that color? Maybe I am just disappointed that I couldn't select the below leather color choices from that famous 2 door cyber orange promo pic. Does anyone know what color combo this is?

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Leather brown interior.JPG

Thus, I started to look at the other model trims. It appears the Outer Banks has something similar (see below). Does anyone know if these two colors are one in the same? I know photography/lighting can throw shades off between environments.

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Outer Banks Leather Seat option.JPG

Finally there is Badlands. I always liked Badlands with Squatch package but simply preferred getting Baja (Sport) GOAT mode. However, IMO the interior of the Badlands is much better than Wildtrak with the all leather black option and colored stitching (as per the interior materials vid released yesterday).

I did three B&Ps to compare all three models optioned out as close to one another as I could. They all are within $500 of each other. So if I ignore the discount for not having Modular Top in Wildtrack, price is not the deciding factor. Does anyone think the B&P will be expanded before we order our Broncos and give us some of the options we thought would be available? I am in same camp with tailgate, foldout table, roof rack and especially modular top. Matter of fact, the other advantage of the Badlands and OUter Banks is that they are standard with a soft top instead of the MIC and I can later order the modular one when its available (I have no use for two Hardtops but a soft top option would be nice). I didn't even have a soft top option for Wildtrack last night. Maybe another glitch to be fixed???

Love to hear other opinions on this as I am really on the fence.
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What you see in the promo pic that you want is not for sale. Ford has said this. Their current color choice / interior options are absolutely horrific. I don't know what I am going to do tbh. 2022 is only a stones throw away. I might wait cuz MY 2021 looks like a shit show.

ChargedUp!

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fox body mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too was trying to get the Wildtrak package but the interior is just nasty! Can't even go aftermarket because the "complementing" dash and door arm rests also being the nasty tan. When I looked at "downgrading" to the badlands to get black interior, the cost came out higher than the wildtrak AND I can't get the sound deadening headliner if I also upgrade to the 2.7L V6. How does that make any sense? I am super close to cancelling my order and just holding off with the fiasco that is currently going on. There was all this talk about botching the release of the new Explorer and how they had to get the Bronco right but I think this has been botched even more than that!!!

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I was all set on a Wildlands since it had most of the options I wanted as standard. However, I was very disappointed when doing B&P on the leather color shown. Is it just me or does that seem more like a lower level model color. How many folks really like that color? Maybe I am just disappointed that I couldn't select the below leather color choices from that famous 2 door cyber orange promo pic. Does anyone know what color combo this is?

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Outer Banks Leather Seat option.JPG

Thus, I started to look at the other model trims. It appears the Outer Banks has something similar (see below). Does anyone know if these two colors are one in the same? I know photography/lighting can throw shades off between environments.

Finally there is Badlands. I always liked Badlands with Squatch package but simply preferred getting Baja (Sport) GOAT mode. However, IMO the interior of the Badlands is much better than Wildtrak with the all leather black option and colored stitching (as per the interior materials vid released yesterday).

I did three B&Ps to compare all three models optioned out as close to one another as I could. They all are within $500 of each other. So if I ignore the discount for not having Modular Top in Wildtrack, price is not the deciding factor. Does anyone think the B&P will be expanded before we order our Broncos and give us some of the options we thought would be available? I am in same camp with tailgate, foldout table, roof rack and especially modular top. Matter of fact, the other advantage of the Badlands and OUter Banks is that they are standard with a soft top instead of the MIC and I can later order the modular one when its available (I have no use for two Hardtops but a soft top option would be nice). I didn't even have a soft top option for Wildtrack last night. Maybe another glitch to be fixed???

Love to hear other opinions on this as I am really on the fence.
What happened to the tailgate? Ford just isn't ready yet they are desperate to start selling this truck. It looks like what they promised just can't be delivered until 2022. I'm able to wait but I want to be able to order what they said would be part of the build.

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too was trying to get the Wildtrak package but the interior is just nasty! Can't even go aftermarket because the "complementing" dash and door arm rests also being the nasty tan. When I looked at "downgrading" to the badlands to get black interior, the cost came out higher than the wildtrak AND I can't get the sound deadening headliner if I also upgrade to the 2.7L V6. How does that make any sense? I am super close to cancelling my order and just holding off with the fiasco that is currently going on. There was all this talk about botching the release of the new Explorer and how they had to get the Bronco right but I think this has been botched even more than that!!!
I'm shocked by the interior options on their top trim. I had reserved one but there's no way I can live driving every day with those repulsive "high contrast," as the video said options. And that Wal-Mart camo option is appalling.

Sponsored

TTU86

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to sell a ton of Badlands models, the wildtrak is bummer, that interior is yikes. If the leather was a simple black all good. That dash cover is so light it will put a glare on the front windshield

ChargedUp!

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fox body mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But the Badlands leather has orange stitching. I don't want orange stitching when I am trying to buy the antimatter blue truck. And I want the baja mode 4wd vs. the Badlands 4wd mode and I want the additional sound deadening but if I select the 2.7L, it says I can't have the top sound deadening. It makes no sense. I just showed my wife the walk around video and she was less than impressed with the available options. I'm still holding out hope that by the time order banks open up, just solid black leather will be an option by then! Just wish they would also offer ventilated seats too.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same issues on Wildtrack - I was pumped up for since everything was standard - but the interior kills it. I hate cloth on anything - especially anything over 35k. So I think I will drop down to Black Diamond and deal with the disappointment of having black vinyl.

Reactions: ET1

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I rather have the black cloth seats from the Big Bend on my Wildtrak lol. What's so difficult? The Higher up in trims you go, Ford should be offering all interior options. There shouldn't be an interior offered on a lower trim that isn't optional on higher trims..

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is there a better pick of the Willdtrack other than what is on the BP? I just can't see how this makes people run to the hills.

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Interior_WildTrack(2)

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Interior_WildTrack

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just for comparison this is Badlands

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Interior_Badlands

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So is there a better pick of the Willdtrack other than what is on the BP? I just can't see how this makes people run to the hills.

Ford Bronco Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached) Interior_Badlands

I could deal with the leather, if they would offer a different color on the vents and grab handles up front. Even as minor as that detail is if I went with a color to match the grey/sandstone and had to look at that blue every time I got in the truck it would bug the living hell out of me.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could deal with the leather, if they would offer a different color on the vents and grab handles up front. Even as minor as that detail is if I went with a color to match the grey/sandstone and had to look at that blue every time I got in the truck it would bug the living hell out of me.
The first time I saw that trim on a handle I thought someone had used snip to draw around something they wanted to point ?

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first time I saw that trim on a handle I thought someone had used snip to draw around something they wanted to point ?
And their reasoning for it was just silly, I can't remember exactly but they said it was so you could see where to grab a handle. If I get so blind I need totally mismatched handle to grab onto I shouldn't be driving in the first place. :LOL:

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ely horrific. I don't know what I am going to do tbh. 2022 is only a stones throw away. I might wait cuz MY 2021 looks like a

You gotta just check out the interior walk through posted on the site a couple days ago. The cgi graphic on BP doesn't show how awful it really looks. It's cheap black cammo inserts contrasted with a tan interior. They call it high contrast and Bronco appropriate. Let me know what you think when you see the video.
Sponsored