Sponsored

Disappointed in Seat Color Choices in Wildtrack so thinking of Badlands Instead. What happened to example interior color in promos (pics attached)

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the digitized camo with the Bronco emblem in the Wild Trak trim. Pretty sweet IMO and you can only get it in that trim.

Kind of seems like it should be a FE option now that I think about it.
Sponsored

Mjr0522

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar I Pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too was trying to get the Wildtrak package but the interior is just nasty! Can't even go aftermarket because the "complementing" dash and door arm rests also being the nasty tan. When I looked at "downgrading" to the badlands to get black interior, the cost came out higher than the wildtrak AND I can't get the sound deadening headliner if I also upgrade to the 2.7L V6. How does that make any sense? I am super close to cancelling my order and just holding off with the fiasco that is currently going on. There was all this talk about botching the release of the new Explorer and how they had to get the Bronco right but I think this has been botched even more than that!!!
I am right there with you. I thought this modular approach was going to allow us to really make our Broncos unique, but the way it is now, every BL with have the same interior. That sucks! This coupled with all the strange rules preventing me from building it how I want has me leaning towards passing as well. Doesn’t feel like people in charge are very good at what that do.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really like the digitized camo with the Bronco emblem in the Wild Trak trim. Pretty sweet IMO and you can only get it in that trim.

Kind of seems like it should be a FE option now that I think about it.
the camo is cloth only i believe

BadlandsGirl

Badlands
First Name
Stacee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened to the tailgate? Ford just isn't ready yet they are desperate to start selling this truck. It looks like what they promised just can't be delivered until 2022. I'm able to wait but I want to be able to order what they said would be part of the build.
I just read the tailgate option is only available on the 4 door model. I hope not.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just read the tailgate option is only available on the 4 door model. I hope not.
Yes, ford has said that it is for 4 door only. The room for to slide in does not fit with the two backseats of the two door.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I might be in the minority, but like the Sandstone, Black Leather interior on the Wildtrak. Then again I'm switching from a FE to a Wildtrak to not have to look at Navy pier everyday. So I guess in my eyes anything looks better than Navy Pier.
Pics of Sandstone/ Black Leather in the flesh.
9CDE7F91-FA0B-4800-8758-B7A0AC686316 (1).jpeg
7570BFDC-8A85-4DB8-A71E-59C5C6BD19E2 (1).jpeg

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If your main reason for wanting a WT is Baja mode, from the chart someone posted a few months ago it looks like all you have to do to get Baja is select Sport mode and put it in 4H if I remember correctly.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes.. there are a few CORE things that differ between a 2 door and a 4 door

2 doors come with Hard Tops, 4 Doors do not
4 Doors can get the slide tailgate, 2 doors can not
4 Doors can store the doors in the cargo area, 2 doors can not
4 Doors can get power seats, 2 doors can not

But I think some 2 doors can get more accessories because they are lighter... not sure about that one because never questioned my 4 door choice.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really dissapointed in the interior colour options and the options in general. I want a rapid red Badlands with the baseball glove interior, carpeted floor and, body coloured fenders and roof but that seems to be impossible. I also want power seats. Why they are not available on a 2 door is beyond my comprehension. I am seriously considering cancelling my reservation because I am not going to spend upwards of C$70,000 on a vehicle I don't like.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know it's funny... I just went over to Jeeps site and was checking out the Rubicon.. guess how many interior choices they give you .... only 2.. all black or mostly black with crap brown.

We are all jumping all over ford for limiting interior choices, but almost seems like they are offering more than most. Now why they don't hit it out of the ballpark and allow us to pick the interior choices regardless of the trim, I don't understand. (Or at least offer an all black or Sandstone with their Higher Trims)

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know it's funny... I just went over to Jeeps site and was checking out the Rubicon.. guess how many interior choices they give you .... only 2.. all black or mostly black with crap brown.

We are all jumping all over ford for limiting interior choices, but almost seems like they are offering more than most. Now why they don't hit it out of the ballpark and allow us to pick the interior choices regardless of the trim, I don't understand. (Or at least offer an all black or Sandstone with their Higher Trims)
I would love these two options. Instead I have digital camo and some shit high contrast dash. Hideous

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see why they want to control interior options by trim but as you move up in trims, you should at least have more choices. For me, I'd love to have a choice between the two MGV interior options (black and gray with blue accents OR black with orange accents). I'd most likely go with the black and gray with blue accents if they did.

Same goes for leather... OBX, BL, WT and FE should be able to pick out of any of the leather interior options. Forcing a single interior group on a trim is silly in my opinion because not all exterior colors look good with it.

Seems like a simple change that would make A LOT of people happy but Ford did say they were listening...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just find it so funny.. if something comes in only Black, you get 1/2 the folks and lose the other half that want something with Character. I'm probably just too old, but I just don't get why anyone would buy black cars, with black wheels, with black interiors.

Regardless.. I agree... Ford could have dropped the Leather all together... Offered Cloth and Vinyl, all Dark, all Light (light that awesome white/grey interior we can't have), and one mixed and as you move up in Price/Trim, you get to pick from more choices.

I'm just glad I actually like the Interior of the WT. Sure I'd like to have the Leather so that I don't have the Camo... but Power seats and Leather at 2K+ ouch.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happened to the tailgate? Ford just isn't ready yet they are desperate to start selling this truck. It looks like what they promised just can't be delivered until 2022. I'm able to wait but I want to be able to order what they said would be part of the build.
Ford mentioned in August that the slide-out tailgate is late 2021
Sponsored