Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen one off the lot up here in NW Indiana yet.
A buddy who SHOULD know the difference says he saw one nearby.
Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It'll become more common some day... What I haven't seen in a hard top outside of a Ford event. The first time I saw someone in a bronco that wasn't my bronco was a a couple of weeks ago. It was a white outer banks on the side of the street about a half a block up. When my light changed, she pulled out ahead of me and we caravaned into a parking lot and chatted for a while. There are a few of us in Northern Utah now...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ab0.jpg
I havenā€™t seen either of you yet. Lol. The only one I saw in the wild was a BL in Huntington Beach. The only one I have seen in Utah was at a dealer. Itā€™s actually going to be my wifeā€™s car and she still has never seen one at all in person.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are you in IL? I have seen 2 bigs and many sports around the Oswego/Naperville IL area.
Near Rockford. I have yet to see a Big Bronco in Illinois yet.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen a 4-door "flaccid top"* in Cactus Grey in Nashville parked on the street outside the person's home near Vanderbilt University. It is the only one I have seen anywhere in Nashville. I have seen lots of Sports.

* "Flaccid top" is the best descriptor ever. I have stolen from a previous poster with pride and did not think this up on my own.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One would think the state that makes the rig would have more. Yeah I havenā€™t spotted any in VA either. Thereā€™s at least two of us that have 9/26 build weeks so hopefully in October weā€™ll be representing the group

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point, I hadnā€™t parsed it like that and have had 3 partial days in 4L.

Which app is that btw? I had hoped Journeys would have more detail like that.
I've been using Fuelly for years. It gives me a place to enter any fuel, service, etc., so tracks total cost of ownership.

It also syncs across multiple devices by using iCloud for storage.

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did a 2000km road trip 2 weeks ago from northern to southern Ontario and did not see another besides mine. Even in the bigger cities I was in there seemed to be none from the amount of people who stopped to look at mine. My buddy recently completed a cross Canada trip and the only one he saw was me. Where I live there are 3 that have been sold and one is a friends of mine so when I went to visit 2/3 of the broncos in the city were in the same driveway lol

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havenā€™t seen either of you yet. Lol. The only one I saw in the wild was a BL in Huntington Beach. The only one I have seen in Utah was at a dealer. Itā€™s actually going to be my wifeā€™s car and she still has never seen one at all in person.
We're scarcer than hen's teeth. A couple of the forum members stopped by over the weekend while I had it out in the driveway doing wrenching things to it.

The wife and I caravaned up to Performance Lincoln in Bountiful this morning. They're correcting some paint flaws. Apparently, the robot was having a bad day when it did her Corsair.

Seeing another on the road that day, it was just like we were both in shock. LOL!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will say the mirror whistle was absolutely horrible. Going to get some electrical tape and cover that seam before the trip back.
Ford thought of everything,free deer whistles on every bronco.
True story every deer I see on the highway just ignores every other vehicle passing,but when "Bucky"comes whistling away the ears perk up and they run away :LOL:

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're going home via Michigan's west coast, it'd be a shame if you didn't stop at Silver Lake and play on the sand dunes a bit... lol
Iā€™m too skeered. Havenā€™t even seen any dirt yet. Someone just needs to send me the official mall crawler sticker and get it obver with. LOL

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're scarcer than hen's teeth. A couple of the forum members stopped by over the weekend while I had it out in the driveway doing wrenching things to it.

The wife and I caravaned up to Performance Lincoln in Bountiful this morning. They're correcting some paint flaws. Apparently, the robot was having a bad day when it did her Corsair.

Seeing another on the road that day, it was just like we were both in shock. LOL!
my office is about a 10 minute walk from there. I should walk over and take it for a spin. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve seen one 2 door first edition in the wild. But I donā€™t want to count it because that was in Vegas near the Shelby facility lol

mikedege

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw my first one this past Saturday in San Diego(Ranch Bernardo) area. Rapid red 2 door, looked like a Wildtrak! Such a good looking ride(if it was yours! Nice!!!).

Best
Mike

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford thought of everything,free deer whistles on every bronco
Itā€™s completely unacceptable. They have a SSM published but wonā€™t have a fix until later. I was rather pleased with the wind noise if that makes sense. We didnā€™t have the radio and could have a conversation without having to raise our voices.
Sponsored