First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The negative (torture) is seeing 2 or more Broncos most days along with an average of 6 or more Sports for added measure. On a best day I saw 6 Broncos, 4 parked and 2 on the road. FYI, most of the sightings are when riding my bike locally (SE Michigan) and it is a great opportunity to take longer looks and circle backs for a closer look and maybe a quick picture. It is especially difficult when I see a Bronco close to my build. My wife seems to no longer be interested in my guess what I saw today report after a ride because it is mostly a Bronco and Sport update. While driving I give her on the spot updates, Bronco... Sport... coming up behind, passing, up ahead ( you are NOT going to try and catch up to it are you?), close to my build, etc.. When I have had my 4 yr old Grandson with me on drives, he has the same excitement seeing Broncos as I do along with a Bronco report to his parents for good measure.
For the ones I have seen driven, I have not witnessed any sign of disappointment. Had the opportunity to talk to one Bronco owner and she only had positives as to her experience so far. She was especially excited that she had the MT and it so much fun to drive!
Only a sample of what I get to see but some bike drive-by pics for proof:

20210728_150735.jpg

20210802_183626.jpg

20210809_173249.jpg

20210810_182649.jpg

20210817_193957.jpg

20210824_170747.jpg
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You mean MID sized right?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click baitish but wife and I drove from southern Indiana to Mackinac City before catching the ferry to the island and didn’t see one full size BR in 600 miles, only 7 Sports. :(
You should have gone HWY 23, you might have caught me driving around (we are on Lake Huron, 2hrs. south of Mackinac). I live in the heart of Ford Country when not at the cabin and I have only seen two while driving "downstate".

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are pretty rare. I have seen a few others and always get whiplash trying to catch a glimpse. Haven't actually passed one or been passed, so no new friends, haha.

I will be heading to the West side of MI this weekend, will keep an eye out for you. Mine is an AMB badlands.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click baitish but wife and I drove from southern Indiana to Mackinac City before catching the ferry to the island and didn’t see one full size BR in 600 miles, only 7 Sports. :(
Enjoy the Island, was just there last month for a few days!

Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Near Rockford. I have yet to see a Big Bronco in Illinois yet.
One in Huntley and one in Crystal Lake over the weekend. Both soft tops.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yet to see one in tri-state area, except for a few dealer demos sitting on the lot. Kind of makes me happy in a selfish way. It's much easier to bare the delays knowing we're all delayed together. If i see a couple FEs running around a couple months before mine, it probably wont bug me since they paid 4k for stickers and a guaranteed 1st year build.

What did almost bring a tear to my eye is when my 3 year old pointed at a defender my neighbor just purchased and said "he has a monster truck too, daddy!...how come he got his before yours?" it stung. Almost like someone told her to say that. again, she's only 3.

DrewM

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Sahara, '12 IS350, '79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my neck of the woods (Kane County, IL) I've only seen one. It was street parked in Geneva. I didn't catch the model but it was Cyber Orange with the top off and dealer plates. The only other one I've seen was this weekend in FL. I happened to be at the Mucky Duck on Captiva and a guy rolled in with a soft top BD. Not 100% sure on the color so we'll say it was Cactus 51.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, I live in Michigan (granted the west side, about 2.5 hours from Detroit), I have yet to see one driving in person (did see a badlands have the transmission problem on it on 131/96 and pulled over on the side of the freeway with flashers on if that counts).

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw my first official "wild" sighting on Friday driving from Tulsa to Dallas. Between Sherman and McKinney and it was a velocity blue two door!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whistle noise…….I think it’s in the HVAC system. Did not hear it from Mac City until we turned A/C on somewhere in central MI when it started warming up. If you turned A/C on and off it would come and go. Possible freon going through expansion valve? Door(s) not sealing well? There is a cabin pressure element to it as well.

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles 918903BA-43F9-4FB7-A731-2AD3567E4B58

This is the final from MC to Jasper, IN with a short stop in Bloomington, IN for groceries. 4d, soft top, 2.7, regular unleaded, drove at least 5-10 above posted speed limit, A/C on for 3/4 of the trip. Marathon first fill in MC, Citgo second and final.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did see one red 4d soft top on a transport heading North somewhere around Clare.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw one in Destin Fl… One on the interstate between north Alabama and Florida… then I met a guy here in the town I live in 2 days ago with one. Still pretty rare.

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whistle noise…….I think it’s in the HVAC system. Did not hear it from Mac City until we turned A/C on somewhere in central MI when it started warming up. If you turned A/C on and off it would come and go. Possible freon going through expansion valve? Door(s) not sealing well? There is a cabin pressure element to it as well.

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles 918903BA-43F9-4FB7-A731-2AD3567E4B58

This is the final from MC to Jasper, IN with a short stop in Bloomington, IN for groceries. 4d, soft top, 2.7, regular unleaded, drove at least 5-10 above posted speed limit, A/C on for 3/4 of the trip. Marathon first fill in MC, Citgo second and final.
Not bad. I’ll take it. Badlands on 33” base rims, right?

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A guy with a kid at my kids' school has an AMB. I drool over it every morning in the dropoff line.
Sponsored