Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they should have a TSB for being a dumbass. My issue was a result of having all of the front vents closed. The air had nowhere else to go but the cowl area. 😀
The site won’t let me copy and paste the whole tsb. Vents closed doesn’t matter, tried everything earlier this summer to see and only thing that made a difference was a/c on or off.
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The site won’t let me copy and paste the whole tsb. Vents closed doesn’t matter, tried everything earlier this summer to see and only thing that made a difference was a/c on or off.
I have no doubt, I just wanted to share for the record mine appears to be a non-issue.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no doubt, I just wanted to share for the record mine appears to be a non-issue.
Mine only did it above 55 with the a/c on, any vent position or recirc. I assumed it was the fresh air or one of the other doors not sealing correctly but wasn't the typical noise I've heard when this happens. It was more top of dash which makes sense where the TSB directs the tech to seal. Annoying a F, especially on a 600+ mile trip.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine only did it above 55 with the a/c on, any vent position or recirc. I assumed it was the fresh air or one of the other doors not sealing correctly but wasn't the typical noise I've heard when this happens. It was more top of dash which makes sense where the TSB directs the tech to seal. Annoying a F, especially on a 600+ mile trip.
I'll recheck at Hwy speed as, I did experience this intermittently on our trek home from Granger (1600+ miles). Thanks @flip

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click baitish but wife and I drove from southern Indiana to Mackinac City before catching the ferry to the island and didn’t see one full size BR in 600 miles, only 7 Sports. :(
Should have drove farther east through Detroit, I see a few everyday on the road, in Ford country. A lot of management leases.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a TSB to fix this. Have not done yet but I’ll try to remember to post it tomorrow. Basically, it’s taking the passenger cowel panel off and sealing up some holes on a bracket above the air inlet.
Can you share the TSB info?