Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did New Hampshire yesterday. I have a descent amount off roading experience, having sold my Defender 110 for the Bronco. My goal in going there was to learn about the features of the truck (didn’t have any of that fancy stuff on the Defender). I have done a lot of trail miles so I wasn’t looking for an expedition. I was looking for some instruction on this truck.

Evan and Dan are great instructors. The entire experience was very good. We did have one vehicle that could not engage the diff lock towards the end. We had to use its winch to get up the granite face. That took a lot of time but was good to here an instructor explain his process. It wasn’t that new for me but very well thought out.

If you are looking to learn about the truck and how to navigate it through technical obstacles, NH is definitely worth it. If you are looking to just drive behind a bronco and get miles, maybe it isn’t the place for you.

I have a Badlands with 33” so that is what I selected as my car for the day. It was great to see how it navigated the obstacles compared to a Sasquatch. I don’t feel slighted at all. The Badlands 33” is very capable and got through all obstacles with no problem. I did have a few very minor bottom outs… but they just scrapped the bash plate.

Good times, good place and good people.
Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did New Hampshire yesterday. I have a descent amount off roading experience, having sold my Defender 110 for the Bronco. My goal in going there was to learn about the features of the truck (didn’t have any of that fancy stuff on the Defender). I have done a lot of trail miles so I wasn’t looking for an expedition. I was looking for some instruction on this truck.

Evan and Dan are great instructors. The entire experience was very good. We did have one vehicle that could not engage the diff lock towards the end. We had to use its winch to get up the granite face. That took a lot of time but was good to here an instructor explain his process. It wasn’t that new for me but very well thought out.

If you are looking to learn about the truck and how to navigate it through technical obstacles, NH is definitely worth it. If you are looking to just drive behind a bronco and get miles, maybe it isn’t the place for you.

I have a Badlands with 33” so that is what I selected as my car for the day. It was great to see how it navigated the obstacles compared to a Sasquatch. I don’t feel slighted at all. The Badlands 33” is very capable and got through all obstacles with no problem. I did have a few very minor bottom outs… but they just scrapped the bash plate.

Good times, good place and good people.
I also chose a Badlands with the 33's had a similar experience, made it thru everything the Sasquatches handled

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m considering the NH event. Any recommendations for lodging?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m considering the NH event. Any recommendations for lodging?
We had an amazing time and had plenty o Bronco driving time, not much waiting and a major blast. We stayed at Misty Harbor Beach Resort right on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Sponsored