Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let's start with something we can likely agree on (given that you already stated as much). I do agree with you 100% in that should any of our vehicles be damaged in the way yours or the OP's vehicle was damaged, we most certainly would not be "ok" with it.

Now there are a few things that I am wondering, for instance, who is trying to silence you? How often do you find yourself trying to cancel people? It makes me think that you must be a real pleasure to work with.

Now, regarding the truth... wouldn't that require some evidence beyond the fact that he knew exactly how to push your buttons? While it remains to be determined whether he may or may not actually be sexist; he certainly did latch on to your sensitivity regarding gender disparities and triggered a massive response from you.

You then charged forward like an angry bull or angry cow (you pick) asserting that the difference in treatment was primarily due to your gender, something that you have not shown any evidence of so far. I would personally hate to see you discriminated against because of your gender, especially when your money is just as good as anyone else's, but you should actually have facts to back up your argument before launching into a tirade about the subject. You got called out because you didn't have facts, and all things being equal, you don't get a pass on that regardless of your gender.

And yes, this whole thing has been amusing to watch... It's making me want to make popcorn.
His language is sexist as well as yours and I did state facts. Silencing is what People like you do and did to others who complained of the same thing. That guy with the FE who’s car was damaged deleted his post because of haters. I’m allowed to defend myself against people like you and others like you. You feel bad for my coworkers? Lmao, I feel bad for women in your lives now it’s clear how you see them. And BTW being antagonistic and then calling someone emotional for responding is called gaslighting and a trait of a narcissist so now everyone knows what you are too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
His language is sexist as well as yours and I did state facts. Silencing is what People like you do and did to others who complained of the same thing. That guy with the FE who’s car was damaged deleted his post because of haters. I’m allowed to defend myself against people like you and others like you. You feel bad for my coworkers? Lmao, I feel bad for women in your lives now it’s clear how you see them.
Now, I am sexist? Well, well, well... Look at who's trying hardest to win the internet. Yes, I feel bad for all your coworkers (female and male); as a matter of fact, I feel bad for you too. You are absolutely ridiculous.

It seems that your idea of a sexist is anyone who won't bend the knee to you, but please clarify how or where I have been sexist, this should be very enlightening. Also tell me more about "people like me", what kind of people are you referring to?

Talking about being completely sexist, why would you feel bad for the women in my life? Are you suggesting that I treat men better than I treat women? I am quite sure that many people would tell you that they benefit significantly from interactioning with me, both women and men.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually, my option may be to walk away from the vehicle I already paid for and seeking redress for that... and that may still happen; however, there are certain conditions that must be met that option becomes attractive to me. So, yes, you are correct. I have options.

However this isn't about a line.
This is a vehicle that has already been built.
This is a vehicle that has already been paid for.
And it is a vehicle which for some unknown reason hasn't been delivered.

And all I want is an honest answer as to why it has not been delivered, despite the fact that was built and paid for months ago. If wanting that answer is unreasonable, I find that troubling!

I never said that I wanted mine delivered ahead of anyone else.
Not trying to be a dick, but why are you hijacking somebody else's thread? The OP had a problems his problem was resolved in a very positive manner, it really has nothing to do with your issue.

Really?
1f644.png
Don’t try to pretend like some dealers don’t treat men differently. Read the many posts of women going to dealerships and having salespeople ask them if their husbands are ok with the order or financing or whatever. Not “sorry I’m having trouble with my order” literally the SAME thing happened to me and I’m getting nowhere with Ford. Nice to see they pick and choose who they help.
You too.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not trying to be a dick, but why are you hijacking somebody else's thread? The OP had a problems his problem was resolved in a very positive manner, it really has nothing to do with your issue.
Fair enough... I will drop it.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I posted a month ago, I was hoping for a miracle. A replacement Bronco ASAP? The odds were somewhere between don't ask and zero. But I thought, why not see what happens.

I'm still in a state of shock. Ford delivered me a brand new Badlands yesterday. Many, many people worked hard to make this happen. Thank you Ford, and thank you Scarsdale Ford! You guys are incredible!

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Dumpster Fire
Bumping

Congrats OP

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You too.
It absolutely does have to do with my issue as the same thing has happened to others not only myself and if Ford is going to accept responsibility and do the right thing for one they should do it for all. Nobody seems to have an issue with that when it’s them being done right or complaining when they are getting screwed over.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It absolutely does have to do with my issue as the same thing has happened to others not only myself and if Ford is going to accept responsibility and do the right thing for one they should do it for all. Nobody seems to have an issue with that when it’s them being done right or complaining when they are getting screwed over.
🙄

Not everything is about you, including this thread.

Start your own discussion if you want to, but please don't hijack other threads. It is common etiquette.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🙄

Not everything is about you, including this thread.

Start your own discussion if you want to, but please don't hijack other threads. It is common etiquette.
Do a search of this forum and see that many others that have had their cars delivered damaged it’s not just about me, I hope those people are also acknowledged by Ford. Talking about the same topic that the OP posted about isn’t hijacking a thread, anyone can post whatever they want it’s a public forum.
Sponsored