Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help ouch (1)

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help IMG_4559

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 12.47.31 PM
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company might be good to tag here, and if you haven't already, tweet @mrlevine , @Ford , and @jimfarley98 .

That's really sad. Hoping that someone is able to help you out.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well. Not destroyed, but I would imagine no one wanting it because it’s been f’d up for a new vehicle. Once fixed, there will be a line of people that will buy it as a repaired vehicle.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my fear.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.
Why?

Also, Shouldnt have ordered from Scarsdale lol surprised they gave you the time of day.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While a complete horrible deal, the dealer did the right thing. Ford probably wanted them to fix it so they wouldn't have to go through the nightmare and mound of paperwork for a take back. Hope someone with influence sees this and is able to throw one back in soup for you.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow! This is my fear! Waiting a year + for something and then to have it trashed during delivery. Ford needs to remedy this ASAP.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, let me drive it from MAP home and there’s be no 3rd party transport issues.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to see that. Just looking at it makes me sick to think that you have waited so long and now this. I would definitely tag Ford and others on this as suggested. Good luck.