Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, that's brutal! The dealership did the right thing though, albeit it doesn't help you get your Bronco any sooner.

Hopefully they can prioritize your order to get it in much sooner. I agree with the above post(s) on asking for the regional rep to assist - He/She will be the bridge between the dealership and Ford.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 051A60F2-72E8-4BB7-8961-3E4F471C2E07
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That doesn’t look nearly as bad as described.

Has there been an offer to fix it?
I'm pretty sure if anything connected to the A-Pillar is damaged as that appears - it generally results in a total loss. Also as far as Scarsdale goes - yeah they didn't want to know us when we tried to organize our group buy - so as far as doing the right thing by refusing it yeah - they need to pony up and work over their Ford rep to get a new vehicle expedited to really be doing the right thing.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who works for a super huge global company that sells high dollar stuff, I'd be surprised if Ford didn't have a policy for damaged product replacement due to shipping. I think the dealer needs to continue to dig harder for you with Corporate. Just cause they aren't aware of a policy doesn't mean there isn't one.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a soul crushing nightmare. I'd probably walk away altogether at that point, wouldn't have the energy to go through the circus again.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That doesn’t look nearly as bad as described.

Has there been an offer to fix it?
The windshield and top are probably no problem, but what about the roll cage/halo. I wouldn't want it.

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sorry, wtf

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm pretty sure if anything connected to the A-Pillar is damaged as that appears - it generally results in a total loss. Also as far as Scarsdale goes - yeah they didn't want to know us when we tried to organize our group buy - so as far as doing the right thing by refusing it yeah - they need to pony up and work over their Ford rep to get a new vehicle expedited to really be doing the right thing.
There appears not to be structural damage there. I’ve seen worse done by a tree that was rather easily fixed. The a pillar doesn’t appear to be out of position, nor does the windshield.

We’d need to see more pics, but that looks to be a rather easy fix, from my experience.

I highly doubt that can be a total loss.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help giphy

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

best chance is to tweet mike levine on twitter. Really sad but also happens to cars all the time.

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Isn't this what "priority 1 and 2" codes are for? to get a total vehicle replacement ASAP? can't imagine it would be 4 months.....

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Op I'm so very sorry. All of our worst fears. Truly hope Ford accounted for these mishaps, somehow

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cullen, this really sucks. Hate it when stuff like this happens. But it does happen. Remind the kiddos that everything will be okay. Best of luck.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SO...SO... SAD.
sorry man... that's a tough one.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help giphy

The same thing happened to me! I ordered a sport Badlands that was delivered in March wirh the roof caved in, it was beyond repair so I had to order a new one which I’m still waiting for.
Sponsored