First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The same thing happened to me! I ordered a sport Badlands that was delivered in March wirh the roof caved in, it was beyond repair so I had to order a new one which I’m still waiting for.
An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help scratch-wound

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help scratch-wound

Taking it off road will be much easier now that it has its first scratch!

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The same thing happened to me! I ordered a sport Badlands that was delivered in March wirh the roof caved in, it was beyond repair so I had to order a new one which I’m still waiting for.
wait, you had a Bronco in MARCH?!!!!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reach out to the dealer immediately and ask what priority code is on that new order.

I hope Ford steps in and makes sure it's right near the front of the line.

Some of this shit show is so absurd, you couldn't make it up if you tried....

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the replacement order should be expedited with a 01 order code by Ford. You should have a replacement in a month. If the dealer didn't have their zone rep push that through, then there is some weirdness going on. A wrong order or one that is actually not able to be repaired happens from time to time, the remedy is that Ford puts the right order first in line. If that wasn't done, you might want to get an explanation as to why.

as an aside; you ordered March 19th, like the rest of us (when Ford pulled them), the reservation date is not an order date. Not meant as a criticism (your day is already bad enough), just pointing out that they are not related beyond Ford's claim that they are using the reservation date as part of putting the orders, well... in order.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Besides the Broncos that were in the fire at Ford, is this the first "wrecked" Bronco?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone who works for a super huge global company that sells high dollar stuff, I'd be surprised if Ford didn't have a policy for damaged product replacement due to shipping. I think the dealer needs to continue to dig harder for you with Corporate. Just cause they aren't aware of a policy doesn't mean there isn't one.
It would almost be cruel if Ford had not accounted for this
What a soul crushing nightmare. I'd probably walk away altogether at that point, wouldn't have the energy to go through the circus again.
Yeah... yeah me too. It just wasn't meant to be at that point

Or I would order a MY23 mod top Bronco and just buy something used for now
wait, you had a Bronco in MARCH?!!!!
He said it was a sport

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well. Not destroyed, but I would imagine no one wanting it because it’s been f’d up for a new vehicle. Once fixed, there will be a line of people that will buy it as a repaired vehicle.
What? That vehicle is totalled.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, this sucks.

Second, why go straight to the negative. The whole tone of the post is "Ford and it's driver intentionally screwed me and is refusing to do anything". You got the email this morning. What has ever been resolved in 8 hours of this magnitude. Give it time to work out. Ask your dealer to work with corporate to prioritize your build. Don't go straight to a public forum with a woe is me sob story.

Thousands of units are being shipped. Working for a rail carrier, I can tell you that enroute damage is rare, but on pure volume there is going to be cases even with the best of carriers.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sorry for your loss... 😔

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First off, this sucks.

Second, why go straight to the negative. The whole tone of the post is "Ford and it's driver intentionally screwed me and is refusing to do anything". You got the email this morning. What has ever been resolved in 8 hours of this magnitude. Give it time to work out. Ask your dealer to work with corporate to prioritize your build. Don't go straight to a public forum with a woe is me sob story.

Thousands of units are being shipped. Working for a rail carrier, I can tell you that enroute damage is rare, but on pure volume there is going to be cases even with the best of carriers.
Ehhh...
I think his panic is warranted. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. He needs to raise a stink about this to get his Bronco prioritized. His dealership told him 4 months til he can get it now

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is an absolutely awful thing to happen and simply cruel misfortune Shakespearean in its magnitude. And you know what makes it worse? Anything Ford could do to give you a fast replacement would make another equally deserving customer wait even longer. I think you understand this deep down when you ask Bill Ford to wave his wand - there is nothing short of magic that can fix your problem without costing another loyal, good-faith customer. And that makes what you’re going through all the more awful.
Sponsored