Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Imagine the truck driver trying not to crack a smile when he showed up and handed the dealer the keys. Here ya go! Delivered as promised. Just do a quick walk around to see if there is any shipping damage. I’m sure you’ll note that it is very minimal .
😂
Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.
The situation sucks but there are like 5k to 10000+ other day 1 customers that deserve a bronco as well but are not getting one anytime soon

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wh
I’d like the option to consider it. Wouldn’t you? And yes, I’d still take it. Do you want to scrap your vehicle every time you get into an accident? I’d like some free stuff thrown in, or possibly a free extended warranty to go with it.

The OP wasn’t given a choice. How is that even fair?
All I'm saying is, maybe based on the amount of damage they legally can't sell it as new so it is theoretically breach of contract if they try. Wouldn't you think that's worse? Like the shady dealer trying to convince me to take a wrecked car when I paid for a new one? I get where you are coming from, but maybe there really wasn't a choice to give.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh take 10k off sticker... ;) lol

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But would you want it? I think there is a lower cap for damage on a new car to be able to be sold as such than the typical insurance salvage ratio.
Typically any damage that goes beyond cosmetic in transit results in repairs being made and a salvage title issued.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

THAT SUCKS!! So sorry!

Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632260668347

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632260668347

I guess you should have stuck with a MIC top and the wait would not have been as long.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you.

Send the pics to mike Levine on Twitter he will help

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wh
All I'm saying is, maybe based on the amount of damage they legally can't sell it as new so it is theoretically breach of contract if they try. Wouldn't you think that's worse? Like the shady dealer trying to convince me to take a wrecked car when I paid for a new one? I get where you are coming from, but maybe there really wasn't a choice to give.
Being in the auto business for 16 years myself, and having seen cars gets damaged in transit, I’ve always had the option to present the facts to the customer and let them decide. Sometimes the customer was ok with fixing their car and other times we replaced it. It’s always been their choice.

Now, this is a different case as Broncos aren’t readily available to purchase. We also don’t know about structure damage, but it sure doesn’t appear that way, but this one lone photo doesn’t tell the whole story.

I get what you’re saying too, but for a decision to be made without a conversation with the customer seems off to me.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well. Not destroyed, but I would imagine no one wanting it because it’s been f’d up for a new vehicle. Once fixed, there will be a line of people that will buy it as a repaired vehicle.

What a nightmare. Super sad, and for all of us waiting, it's our biggest fear realized. You're dead on that there will be a line of people to buy it after it is repaired. From the pictures, it can be easily repaired by the right body shop.

I worked for 3M the last 21 years of my sales career calling on the collision repair market, and I know plenty of body technicians that could repair it to like new condition.

Last edited:

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would incur a 1, maybe 2 week delay on my Bronco if it meant OP getting his ASAP
In theory, it would be 1 out of say 100 in a day... So 99 would still get their Bronco's as expected and 1 would drop back 1 day. And if they were at max capacity, that 1 would continue each day. We all know they aren't anywhere near max, so it could be done with minimal effect on any other people in line.
Sponsored