First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Something similar happened to me years ago. Red with a black top too. Hopefully you'll get a replacement soon. Being a soft top maybe a good thing as I believe they have been building really late reservations.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a nightmare. Hate that it happened, and I hope it's fixed fast.

I can't imagine how you fell.

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thought it was Rapid Red at first and my mind went to "the race is on to get re-built before the color is gone". I have now discovered that my new hell will be my AMB getting built, but then something craters it in transit. Thank you for these new nightmares.

In the meantime, ask the dealer if you can have the grill and swaybar disco parts...for a forum friend...a buddy. ;)

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 12.47.31 PM.png
Repairable for sure, not destroyed, but not how one wants to start a relationship with a new car. I wouldn't take it as a new car, but I'll bet there are many who would take it as a repairable wreck! I wonder where it was loaded on the carrier. Might be an airborne abject. However, that looks like a bridge strike or allision with another stationery object (in boating accidents, collision is between two moving objects, allision is where the boat strikes a stationary object, eg. Buoy or dock or bridge). If the car carrier hit a bridge, thats on them. If something dropped, its not their negligence. Inquiring minds want to know!

Sponsored

Homebowlking

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that Ford reads this form. This site is how i got my bronco problem escalated and fixed... everyone that reads this needs to add a simple reply "Come on Ford fix this and quickly"

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be so pissed, Ford would not like me!

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know that Ford reads this form. This site is how i got my bronco problem escalated and fixed... everyone that reads this needs to add a simple reply "Come on Ford fix this and quickly"
Come on @Ford Motor Company help this guy out...

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geez, my worst nightmare.....

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This probably saved you the anguish of a 10k adm. jk. This sucks

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help A6FA7F92-A28A-4078-8C56-9202FBC7BD76

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help A6FA7F92-A28A-4078-8C56-9202FBC7BD76

Total lost

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well. Not destroyed, but I would imagine no one wanting it because it’s been f’d up for a new vehicle. Once fixed, there will be a line of people that will buy it as a repaired vehicle.
Exactly; What I'm seeing is a closeup of minor damage that could easily be repaired. This thread might have more teeth if the whole vehicle could be seen or maybe not. That being said, not sure I'd want it unless a discount was offered.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be so pissed, Ford would not like me!
It's not Ford's fault... They can however react and do their best to remedy the problem.